Reviews for A Little Revenge
Quickslice chapter 10 . 2/4/2014
Oh Ichigo, that proposal is not Shakespere-ish! But it turned out good anyway, and I like it. Very Ichigo-ish.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ohh, consipracy and revenge with a sugar induced hyperactive Yachiru? Sounds like disaster and fun! XD
Rake1810 chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
You really write Rangiku well.
Rake1810 chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
Nanao is always amusing.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I'm hoping this fails in spectacularly amusing fashion.
unagi-chen chapter 10 . 5/12/2012
I loved this story! Ichigo and Rukia are so cute, and I love the story about Yachiru and the candy too! Something they would totally do!

EeLgIrL.
Phantom-ive chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Hey,

Overall this fic is good it's hilarious that Byakuya,ichigo,toushiro working together.

But I can't stand HitsuMomo ( I preffered HitsuKarin) but I respect your choices and it cames out a very good fic.

Awesome

Peace out,Keisha
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
Nice fic.

It was interesting to see Ichigo, Byakuya and Toushirou working together.

Though, to be honest I mostly can't stand Momo, and I have a weakness for HitsuKarin (I was actually hopeful about that one when it seemed like you had killed the girl in one of the previous fics...anyway).

I've been wondering, are all your fics related? You'd already told me the first fic I read, of Ichigo's determination to get back his powers, was connected with these ones. But now I'm wondering if the one of Hating the Rain and Saying I Will aren't connected as well. Since both seem to revolve around the facts of Rukia wanting to be with Ichigo and Ichigo getting his powers back...

The only thing I don't like thus far is that Ukitake died, if I were to tell one of my soul-sisters she would cry, she just loves Jyuushirou totally. About Yamamoto...honestly, neither of us cares that much. (cold but true). My love is Byakuya!

Anyway, yet again I digress, but I'm going to read yet another of your fics now, don't know if I'll finish it before I'm pulled from the computer, but anyway...see ya!
Emerald the third of Seirntoma chapter 10 . 4/30/2011
funny and good are you thinking about a sequel
redkama chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
good stuff
Eradona chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Thanks for giving the guys a notch in the 'win' column!

I really like the little 'conspiracy of silence' that Rangiku, Nanao, and Shunsui had going on there...

I agree with the one shot idea of having Ichigo asking Byakuya for Rukia's hand in marriage - some of the ones I've read fall flat, but with your sense of humor, it would be one that I couldn't wait to read!
Umayar chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
Thanks for another great story. I wasn't surprised Matsumoto knew everything. I think of her as very shrewd person that just puts on an act most of the time. Anyways, good work! Thank you again.

I do have a little request. Would you possible consider writing a one-shot perhaps of when Ichigo goes to talk to Byakuya informing him the proposal? I would appreciate it.

So anyways, keep up the good work. Looking forward to you next story!

All the best!
JadeKurosaki chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
YAY! HAPPY ENDING! PERFECT STORY!
Umayar chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Thank you! And Bravo! Wonderful story indeed. Nicely done. Keep it up!

I guess this was the last chapter, right?

Anyways, I will be on the lookout for more from you!

All the best!
JadeKurosaki chapter 9 . 10/15/2010
Oooohhhhh! So sweet...but wait, Yumichica better not try anything and tell Yachiru...HEY! ...Uh-oh...RUN BOYS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!