Reviews for Silver Lining
StormLover chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. The emotions were very keenly and clearly illustrated in this fic. You could feel the desire to go forward and the fear that kept them back. Thanks for sharing.
hervissa chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
amazing fic! Im looking forward for Face Into the Wind! :)
nakala chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
though i had a hard time reading without the quotations i thoroughly enjoyed this very good
Purple-Jaxie chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awesome! Smiled the whole time and it was well written.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this was such a beautiful story! thank you for sharing!
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I can't believe I haven't seen this before. Really beautiful story. I can't wait to add it to my community. Great job.
princesse-diva chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Bliss.. This sport made me happy.. Though I think Kurt and Ororo as a better pairing.. You made logan seem like a perfect match in this story.. ;)
RukiaYoukoMaSaHi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
liked it...(_)
azab chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
loved it loved it great job :
Ylthina chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Thank you for not making the charaters OOC which so many people do.

Thanks for this story, I adore it _~
coolkitty154 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
that was so freaking sweet! I loved it so much! AHH! GOSH i read this story lyk 6 times after the first. :D
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I love it.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
One word: Beautiful.
OriginalCeenote chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aha! I have been wondering where this story came from for months! I read the Word doc version of it at Storm_n_Wolverine and loved it, and the other three pieces you wrote there. It's been one of my faves for a long time, and your username wasn't the same that it is here. So now, mystery solved. I am a happy woman!

Aside from the fact that this is a RoLo story, the best part about this is the thoughts they have about each other, and the scene of Logan smelling her hair, and her catching him. Visualizing that moment makes me smile a mile wide.

Hope you're writing more?
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Aw I totally and utterly love this fanfiction :)