Reviews for Neutrality
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Mate, everything about this is odd, but strangely unsatisfying, you know? Like if someone forced squid ink candy floss on you. Liked the interchanging Azura binding/ battle sequences, which were inventive and had some good ass kicking tableaus. Maka's dialogue went over my head, but heck that's a neat idea combining Azura and Maka's anti-madness wavelength like that. Finding that I ... actually like Spirit, here. It's all good.
mrs anonyme chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
lol !this is pure crack XD ! and poor soul being the only voise of sanity is a verry difficult task XD !
Tenkasen chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Highly amusing, and happily dizzying with Maka's insanity, though every five minutes I keep hoping she'll say something half-way competent, which she occasionally does.

Well done~
jayfeather97 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
Really interesting idea... Can't wait for more! AND IM REALLY confused about how Maka looks. DOES SHE HAVE ARMS? AND CLOTHES? :O
songstar13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hm. Well I don't write exactly the same way, but it's pretty similar. I tend to write oneshots because I have a seeming inability to complete anything with a real plot, haha. I get an idea or scene in my head, and I just start writing. What comes out is what comes out, for better or worse.
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
You know, I don't usually pay much attention to AU fics but this fic. THIS FIC. It haz my attentionz. The first chapter was flawless from start to finish. The things Maka was coming out with seriously had me chuckling, especially her blathering about ebay and TVs. Poor Soul! I like how you still managed to maintain his desire to be a 'cool guy' despite all the shit he's going through.

I think myfavourite quote so far is 'I know where you sleep!' Hahaha, she really has no idea! In fact, her character is a real mix of things - naive and sweet but totally badass insane. Love it! My only nag is that sometimes she sounds a bit like Patty, you know, just ditsy, rather than insane, which can be kinda annoying sometimes. I know insanity must a hard thing to write, but (kind of ironically) if you keep her ramblings more centred around subjects, she'll sound more crazy than stupid. (I mean stupid in a um... not-smart way, rather than a 'That's stupid and you're stupid' kinda way!)

I love your writing style too. Totally fluent and fun to read, with just the right amount of description. Oh my goodness, I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION BLACKSTAR. Awesome job on him. Perfect. When he got trampled by Maka, ugh, that made me literally LOL. Oh oh oh and the whole classroom scene was hilarious. Ox's welcoming speech being cut short was hilarious!

I know you said you didn't have beta for chap3, but there were a few typos and spelling mistakes that you don't need a beta for. A re-read or Word spellcheck should do the job, and it makes reading it nicer (or maybe I'm just a nerd. A hypocritical Queen of Typos nerd.)

ANYWAY. I love it. I want to see where it goes, how it ends, plots, madness, egos and battles! Great, great work!
CODE-T chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
I love the human toss battle! It was the most epic and hilarious thing I've seen in awhile, and I love where this story is going. I also wonder when Soul is going to find out more about Maka's past, and if Black*Star and Tsubaki will find out about what Maka is. So really, this chapter made my day )I can't wait to see what happens next, so please update soon! XD
V-departed chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
The Human toss battle was hilarious, and I'm still loving where the story is going.

That said, your note that you lacked a beta for this chapter was a wise move, because grammatically, it shows. Look over this chapter again with a more cautious eye and update it with a cleaner version, because as it stands the quality of the writing doesn't do justice to the quality of the ideas.
wisecurledqueen chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Very awesome update! Thank you so much!

-curledruler
Tatsuya the impaler chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
This is new keep up the great work and update please
V-departed chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Loving madness!Maka, her lines and interactions with Soul are just brilliant. Hoping to see more of this!
Anon chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
This is very interesting. I hope you continue it.
Lueur-de-L'aube chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
"I think I'll miss the murder the most."

Those are probably the best last words ever and entirely fitting for Jack the Ripper. Although he appeared only in the first chapter and despite him being an insane serial killer, his interactions with Soul and Maka were quite amusing to read.

And yay for insane!Maka and a hug for confused!Soul.

"We were just getting too the good part!"

"You know, I recall saying I never had a boy down here before." Soul could feel her press just a little harder against him.

Omg. Your Maka is quite the perv here. Can't wait for the next chapter and a more devilish Maka (poor Soul).
GlowingLikeASolarFire chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I'm not a big fan of A.U, but this is GOOD! I lovses you for writing this *glomps* hehe sorry, anyway, for an ending, have you considered madness taking over, kishin being freed, they store it in a container, and the madness makes everyone (aside from lord death and maybe maka) forget what happened? Just a thought, your doing well!
wisecurledqueen chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
HA! The way you use the internet and the stupidity of other's is hilarious. May I suggest Soul becoming insane after Maka using him as a weapon? Love the story!

-curledruler