Reviews for Partners
Riskygrace chapter 4 . 4/27
This story is absolutely hilarious I canot stop laughing. I ove how you have the banter going between Sam an Andy. Great work I must read on now.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 18 . 4/6
This was brilliant. Loved it. Thanks for writing it
McNally-Swarek chapter 18 . 9/9/2014
love this
Tiger chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
Just read this again! Hope you will consider adding to it! Your stories are fantastic!
christel56 chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
hi Nikka, a great story you wrote there. I love storiies about Sam and Andy, they are great together. Im looking forward to read some more stories of yours.

Thank you for working out those stories.

Greetings from Germany

Chris
1Shootingstar78 chapter 18 . 10/7/2013
What an awesome story! :-)
1Shootingstar78 chapter 15 . 10/7/2013
Yup..Luke is definitely an ass...2nd story I've read where he's been a complete db.
1Shootingstar78 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Wow..yeah Luke so deserved that! What an ass!
1Shootingstar78 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
I freaking love it so far! LOL... :-)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
love love it. the description of Sam's mother dragging him by the ear was priceless.
I'm actually very surprised that Sam didn't kill Luke or at least beat him to a pulp. which he would have completely have deserved.
Sarah seems like one very scary woman, even Sam is a bit intimidated by her.
the description of Sam's truck as his giant silver baby was perfect.
MP31 chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
Wow I really enjoyed the story and definitely loved this alternate universe. Would love to see it continued
BekaRoo chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
I love this fic!
Kate chapter 18 . 3/24/2013
Hi I have only just read this story, and have found it completely compelling its easily one of the best I have read, we all know now that they did get together in an amazing episode, and now we are coming up to season 4 I just hope they can get back to each other, in the way you have written this, it was really heart warming...
MamaluvsRB chapter 18 . 1/31/2013
What a fun story this was! I really enjoyed reading it and stayed up til I had the whole thing done in one night ...great compliment to you! I love how Sarah spurred the whole relationship and Sam and Andy totally fell right into place lol. It was romantic and cute and passionate altogether. It was great fun, thanks!
Mackv34 chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Oh my god I just found this story and couldn't stop reading it! Amazing! I hope to see more stories :)