Reviews for Picture Perfect
timlar08 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Awwww...how sweet...
Zuziefluzie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
OK, you left me wanting more, but I'm not sure what. Reid's gone, but I want more from Luke. I want him to inhale the scent from Reid's pillow, put on one of his shirts, just to feel Reid close to him, and while he's doing it all to have a one sided conversation/argument with Reid out loud.

I like the photo album, but not as the conclusion. I'd like it in the middle, after Luke has raged at/against Reid's being gone, as a way to bring Luke back down to the love he feels for Reid.

What I'd like to see as the conclusion is Luke finding something that gives Luke the knowledge that he was Reid's fulfillment/redemption/all. Something that takes Luke back to telling Reid at Katie's that love is worth it all despite the pain and that Reid had realized that he had found that with Luke.

OK, sorry, so maybe I do know what I want. I don't want Reid to be dead, but hands down, your vision beats Katie & Margo with an overnight bag/ Noah watching Luke throw Reid into the pond...
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Okay, I admit it. I teared up a bit. It was just so wonderfully written and pure brilliantness all around. And it was just too sweet. :'D