Reviews for The Lighthouse Keeper
D10g3n3s chapter 6 . 10/15/2014
I love this story! It's the first Harry Potter AU where the characters are not magical, and I absolutely adore it! If the story isn't finished, please finish it!
torajune28 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
I am still holding out hope for this piece of beauty right here. :D
Just Another Tragedy chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Brilliant!
One of the best stories I EVER read.
Wings was also fantastic,
Please make more.

A Fan :)
torajune28 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
This was a great stor and I thank you so much for writing it!
torajune28 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
You made up for my sadness with all of the love in this chapter! YEY HE CAN SEE AGAIN! I"M SO HAPPY HE CAN SEE HARRY AND SCORPIUS" FACES!
torajune28 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
I'm so so mad at his mother. How could she? After Harry had shelved his fear she rang it up and shoved the receipt in his face. Again, your romance scenes between them made my heart thump, they were so casual and sweet.
torajune28 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
That was absolutely perfect. The line reversal was beautiful and the romantic scenes between them literally made my thump.
torajune28 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
OH my goodness! That was a brilliant chapter for one. Two, I love that Harry was finally getting out. Three, glad to see Blaise. Four, nooo! The ending makes me sad. I'm hooked and it's all your fault!
torajune28 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
It was wonderful! So detailed and interesting, so glad I paused to read it!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
That was...beautiful. it was breathtaking, heartfelt, beyond emotionally moving. Just too wonderful for words. I loved it, truly it was amazing. Everything you did with detail, the way you portrayed it, just all of it. Amazing job.
patricia.pc chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Awesome story! Loved it! :D
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Aww! very sweet!
Love in the times of prohibition.
Thank you for writting.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Oh this was an amazing story and I love how innocent Harry
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
I think you did a good job with the french, then again my french is fairly dire at the best of times :O
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Gosh I would honestly think of all people that Narcissa would be a little more understanding.