Reviews for Hardy's Edge: Jedam Shots
trishnjefflover chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
I love it mmmmm Jeff is such a cuttie i love Jeff
Shieldlover19 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
You are an amazing slash writer, keep it up! :)
Rhiannamator chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
I know I need to go back & review a lot of chaps in this one, but I wanted to do this one, simply bc I LOVE seeing you post new stuff!

Touch; yeah, can't blame Jeffy there, I wanna touch Adam too. :P
Beyond the Matt; okay, first of all the title made me cackle like a fiend. Love me a good pun. & Matt's just never gonna learn to keep his nose out of Jeff's business. Trust me Matty, you don't want to know! (But I do..)
Soft & Deadly; my fave of this group. Ooh, gave me such delicious chills. You know I love seeing a bound & helpless Adam at Jeff's mercy. This is one I'd like to see expanded on.
Hand; *giggles* I remember this one. You about killed me that day. Poor Jeff, we just need to keep a video camera on the baby at all times.
Bar; LOL! Oh drunken Jeffy, trying to get some. It's okay Adam, I wouldn't be able to resist him either.

Thank you so much for this, I'm severely Jedam deprived right now, so seeing an update on my fave oneshot series was do welcome! Hope to see more soon, luv.
YadirySXEWWE chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Me likey! Hahaha we got off on your bed! What a smartass lmao XD
YadirySXEWWE chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Mmmm fuck that lolipop moment! Is it safe to say I wish I was a guy? Mmmmm fuck!
M.j's place chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! It made my day when I saw this pop up! I love Adam with Jeff! One of my fav couples!
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
OUCH! Is it TMI that my butt hurt from reading this?
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Lovely... absolutely fucking lovely. (Sometimes I think I'm the only person who uses that word in a non sarcastic way!) The rose one was the best... super hot, and I love when Jeff has Adam restrained... and that last sentence just... gah. "Hand" was good too... I guess I'm not as alone as I thought in thinking that fan fiction could use more masturbation.
Flufferz chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
Oh boy sounds like Jedam's having some good times XD
takers dark lover chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
WOW haven't seen one of these in awhile. Loved them all hope to see more soon.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
How wonderful...more from you! I am on overload! and I LOVE it!

I'm with Jeffy...I wanna watch!

Loved each and every one of them...but the Soft and Deadly was my favorite...nothing so hot than a trussed up baby blond named Adam!

LOVED THEM!

Keep it up sweetie...SO damn good to see your work again!
takers dark lover chapter 13 . 2/2/2012
OMFG! LMAO! Loved it! That could only happen to Adam.
Flufferz chapter 13 . 1/5/2012
AW! Poor Addy's butt! I suppose poor Addy too! Maybe even Poor Jeffy! Addy was threatening to cut him off. Not Nice Addy. Jeffers has urges. Anyways, this made me laugh and I loved it :D
redsandman99 chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
Oh yikes, never a good idea to use cheap sex toys. Good thing Jeff was able to get them out or Adam would have like died of embarassment.
M.j's place chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
poor Adam he was scared! great Jedam shot! looking forward to the next one! :)