Reviews for No More Fighting
DeathsHeadMoth chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Alright. First, it is a very nice and well written story. Second, I think that Timmy leaving as a solution to his problem, is not a good ending. Third, does anyone else feel the sexual tension between those two(and yes i know that in this story Damian is probably somewhere around 10, but, that's just what I see)? I think that it might have been better if they somehow bonded (maybe just as friends) as and ending. Sorry if this is a little insensitive, just my opinion.
(Smiles:-)
AM83220 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
It's hard to know how to react to this story. It was well-writtena and made good use of the fundamental enmity between Tim and Damian, including the way Damian can annoy Tim like no one else. But the ending, Tim leaving, seems to me like a big mistake on Time's part that won't end well. Maybe it's mean to seem like that, I don't know. The only other criticism I can offer is that the "f" word seemed out of character for Tim, even in the midst of his Damian-exasperation.
Sadistic Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
That kid should be pushed in front of a moving bus.

Dick, have some backbone and break the crap out of Damain. Batman did it to you too.

Tim, stop whining and leave. There's other places that need protecting. Damain won't get any better.
Chikorita-Trainer1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was kinda cute. I don't want Tim to leave, though!