Reviews for Satsumas and Jack: An Unlikely Combination
Golden Boots chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Sexy AND awkward?! Sounds like a difficult thing to pull off (pun intended) but how else could it be with these two? I loved it. Ahhh - Noel and Julian...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Lol I could definitely see the influence of Sweet with Vince. XD Perfectly funny and hot at the same time.
MlleImparfait chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was great! Smut needs humor.

And this is totally random, but you mentioned the growth! It really bothers me when people write scenes where Howard is shirtless and the thing's just magically buggered off with no mention whatsoever.
tenspeed457 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
well I certainly enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure if Howard and Vince were to have sex, this is what it would be like. :) I really liked this, and I am glad the kids I'm babysitting are asleep, because they would have wanted to know what I was laughing about. :)
Boosh Rocks chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Riiiiight...

...

Awesome.
sexybeardedlover chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Dude, I've never laughed so hard reading smut before! That was amazing. Well written. Wonderful

~Winn xx
whatthefoucault chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I've never laughed so hard READING smut before. You are amazing. This was simultaneously one of the hottest and funniest and booshiest things ever.
bfdhthjuykuk chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is bloody amazing. You are seriously very, very talented. They were both in character, Howards inexperience was completely taken into account and the sex was messy and clumsy, exactly as it would be if the Boosh themselves had written it. I honestly can't think of a single thing to criticise. This is going in my favourites, please write more fic soon.

Beebs x
Stronger Than A Moose chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I actually loved this! :D

write more stuff, you're really good (:
queedle chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Bahahaha! So dirty and funny and slightly errotic at the same time. I loved it. ]