Reviews for Adolescence: Strike of Midnight
BadKittyO.O chapter 15 . 5/23
Guhh... This story is soooo good! I want another chapter, but then I checked when you last updatedit makes me cry internally. You write so well and the story it's self is phenomenal; the pace is perfect and the plot is well developed. Not to mention their personalities! Literally one of my top 5 favorite RinxLen fanfics. I hope that one day, this story will come to a close
BadKittyO.O chapter 9 . 5/23
I envy Rin for have such a respectable guy. Why dont guys like that exist in the real world
So I just started this fanfic today and I just finished it. And then of course I saw IT WAS UPTADED IN 2012. Pleeeeeaaaseee update this soon and post a new chapter! That would be fantastic.
HelloKitty55443 chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Please update! this is a really good storyI FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM PLEASE MAKE IT A GOOD ENDING
Olivia Marchie chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
c'mon guys! 271 of 300! go! go! for everyone read this please review because i would'nt want to dying of my phobia of hoping impossible things again! for author, get me some hope!
pie-hime chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
oh, you created it when i was still 8, and now im 11. i know its late, but please continue! you've been it hiatus for like 4 years, dont you care with this fict? are you forgetten about this fict yet? did it because you not received 300 review yet? it's IMPOSSIBLE because you arent continuing this! because more chaps more reviewers! for you, please continue this...

i'm dying of impossible things.
rockstar297 chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
I love this story very much and I would love that you would continue this. I would really like to to see it Mikuo theory is correct or Kaito and Meiko pats that they are trying to forget. I may have a suspicion that their past are connected to each other. So, please continue this story.
OrgasmicCheesecake chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
Know what? Up yours. You put this off for 3 years just when it was starting to get real good. Give us some sort of closure to this, at least an author's note to tell us you canned it.
Kagamine91 chapter 15 . 5/19/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update and finish. My sister and I love this story and want to know what happens next so please update, this is such a beautiful story. (\\)
Ashley chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
awww thats so cute reminds me of myself and my twin Evan we made the same promise and now we're dating btw we're 13
Melly chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
I beg u please dun do the lemon part:'(
MadamDork94 chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
such a compelling story! I wish it was continued but its ok :)
okaygreenistheenemy chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
this story is very interesting! you're a very talented writer.
That Weird FanGirl You Hate chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
Wow, this is great Len/Rin fanfic! It's written so well and I love how you portrayed their relationship. It's so cute. I really enjoy reading this. Hopefully, you can find some time to update it one of these days. :)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
It's a really good story! It goes perfectly with the song Adolescence, Iys like, An After story. Keep typing *
When's the next chapter gonna be done?