Reviews for The Demonic Fox Reaper
NaruShika-Forever chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Are you going to continue THIS story?
anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
wow ilegal poison by ninja law
dafuc.
120991ln chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
continue
yome- san chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
If your poll is still up I say no to sakura she can have the uchiha for all o care
Animalxmanx16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love the plot, but i'm not sure what it is about the plot that I like. probably the embodiment of darkness that is Naruto.
If you could just say the names of the characters less, that would be great
mohahassan3 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
what kind of powers does naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
put fu
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You are confusing as hell with this story, I mean where did it start? The Exams? What about how Kurenai being a Foxgirl? or about Naruto's clothes or even his intellect? Its too random and rather the story itself has no foundation from what I can see.
Random Chick chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Kawaii! A neko-Hinata-chan? It's new and adorable! I love it! It fits her. Ne, is The Juubi is Naruto's Mom, what of Kushina? Is she the Kyuubi? Ne, why can't a femHaku be part of the harem? Is she dead?

By the way, I forgot to add this earlier, but having Minato as the Shinigami was great! But why would he be dead form the sealing if the Shinigami is supposed to take the user's soul? Isn't that redundent?

By the way, I vote no on Sakura being in the harem. I believe in NaruHina and NaruHinaHarem with certain girls but I hate NaruSaku. She punches him all the time, and while I like the fact, she improves her skill, I hate NaruSaku.
Random Chick chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
You're grammar's a little off, but your story is good. Where'd Kurenai get the tail?
unexpected sabotage chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
"YOU WASTE OF A SPERMALIZED EGG" this was my favorite part of his litle bitch rant omg I cracked up so bad haha hell I'm still laughing! Haha
unexpected sabotage chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I bet Shizune is the ultimate bad guy. NO WAIT! It's TonTon! Yes I just know it hahaha so I'm guessing Sasuke is being possessed and is going to be a little shit right? And I'm guessing Tsunade is also a demon or part demon of some sort? Or she some sort of goddess you never know with those boobs I bet they have their own gravitational pull. Ooh Minato's back and Sarutobi is screwed haha oh man I can just imagine the stupid councils reaction lol
Shadow Knight Destroyer chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
This is good.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
great story keep writing please
Serei Rosewood chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
you can add my name to this list as well. there are a number of stories out there that have been here for years, and not once i've ever seen or read any complaints about lemons or anything else.