Reviews for The Demonic Fox Reaper
simonisdovakiin chapter 12 . 6/4
Wolfone10 chapter 11 . 4/14
I think it might be refreshing if naruto came outta ONE of these fights at least conscious.. You know just to change it up a little? I'm not really sure how they are supposed to help him develop if every single time he gets in one he's knocked out by the end of it.
rhizz17 chapter 12 . 3/20
update please
I like that Death Note reference :P
Makaze125 chapter 9 . 1/24
question who did kid get with in the first place?
Ntraveler chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
Please continue on
NaruShika-Forever chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Are you going to continue THIS story?
anon chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
wow ilegal poison by ninja law
120991ln chapter 12 . 9/9/2013
yome- san chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
If your poll is still up I say no to sakura she can have the uchiha for all o care
Animalxmanx16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love the plot, but i'm not sure what it is about the plot that I like. probably the embodiment of darkness that is Naruto.
If you could just say the names of the characters less, that would be great
mohahassan3 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
what kind of powers does naruto
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
put fu
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
You are confusing as hell with this story, I mean where did it start? The Exams? What about how Kurenai being a Foxgirl? or about Naruto's clothes or even his intellect? Its too random and rather the story itself has no foundation from what I can see.
Random Chick chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Kawaii! A neko-Hinata-chan? It's new and adorable! I love it! It fits her. Ne, is The Juubi is Naruto's Mom, what of Kushina? Is she the Kyuubi? Ne, why can't a femHaku be part of the harem? Is she dead?

By the way, I forgot to add this earlier, but having Minato as the Shinigami was great! But why would he be dead form the sealing if the Shinigami is supposed to take the user's soul? Isn't that redundent?

By the way, I vote no on Sakura being in the harem. I believe in NaruHina and NaruHinaHarem with certain girls but I hate NaruSaku. She punches him all the time, and while I like the fact, she improves her skill, I hate NaruSaku.