Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
soulman3 chapter 51 . 3/2/2011
I enjoyed this story to begining to end.
maying38 chapter 51 . 2/18/2011
One of my fave SM/WW stories :D Ooh you can do a sequel of sorts but with Bats and Zee.
Twylyte chapter 51 . 2/16/2011
Aww, what a happy ending. It seemed a bit anticlimactic that the satan worshipers decided to have an orgy instead but I suppose not everything needs a super to sort out.

Great story, plenty of humour, a huge serve of 'realistic' romance and a side serving of action. All of which where excellent!

Loved it,

-Twy
deathangel3188 chapter 51 . 2/7/2011
This is by far your best story Wentworth. It has a bit of everything, romance, angst,action and most importantly, shows superheroes as real people. Thank you for this
jhelyn920 chapter 51 . 1/30/2011
i don't think i'll be able to find any other fanfics with ww/ss pairing after reading this story. This story got me staying up late night til 4 in the morning. I LOVED IT! keep up the good work! you have great talent!
Jason123456 chapter 51 . 1/30/2011
great story seem like a reality tv show for awhile

especially when you keep putting in all those arby's comments
Jason123456 chapter 37 . 1/30/2011
clark put the smack down on thor about fricking time.i think he should have shoved that stick where the thunder dont shine
LadyStush chapter 51 . 1/18/2011
As always very entertaining! I think I went a little nuts cracking up over Plastic Man. I even had thoughts of him transforming into her clothes. I love Mr and Mrs Kent they were very funny. Diana made a very interesting housewife minus a few domestic skills LOL! My favourite was a drunk Polly and a stoned Aunt Philly singing(it would make an exciting side story Polly and Filly Hit Vegas Diana would go nuts) I think the nieghbors freak the shit out of me the most. I always knew I didn't like the Suburbs for a reason, way too creepy. Love the story it had all my emotions going hope you write a sequel!
Robenson chapter 51 . 1/17/2011
Thank you for a well written and captivating story! Keep up the good work!
Leona chapter 51 . 1/16/2011
Thank you for this wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much and has entertained me during my sad and lonely days. I hope you write more stories.
Ratdogtwo chapter 51 . 1/15/2011
another awsome chapter. Thinks for shareing this amazing story with us.
Codecrash chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Great, fanfic. I had a blast reading but just got one question that I'm sure the rest of us readers want to know. Sequel?

Codecrash peace out y'all.
Proponent of EVO chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
I loved it. Thanks for the good ending.
Dormant Account 24 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
This is one of the few stories that I genuinely await each posting eagerly. It was light, fun, happy, and wonderfully entertaining. Thank you so much for sharing!
Diddy Kong chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Very good story. Hate to see it come to an end. Are you going to continue it with Batman and Zatana?
839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »