Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
BenderTheOffender chapter 50 . 1/10/2011
Was this the last chapter? I see other reviewers are confused about it.

I hope not. I would like to see the Bet Party, the reaction of the other heroes when they find out about Clark/Diana and see how the other relationships end. And also, would they keep living in the Gotham Suburbs? If they like it I think they could remain there. With their powers they can be in the DailyPlanet/Embassy in seconds.

But if it was the final chapter, let me say THANK YOU for all the entertainment you provided us.

This is your best Fic so far in my opinion, and it's probably in My Top3 of favorite fanfics ever.

You are a great writer, and I think you keep getting better with every fic.

Can't wait to read your next one. What pairing are you going to use? Another Clark/Diana? Clark/Selina? Maxima? Aphrodite? Have you ever thought about the possibilities of Clark/Hippolyta? She seems to have a high opinion of him.

Whatever you do, I'll read it!

Thanks again!
phyrephly chapter 50 . 1/10/2011
Nooooo, it can't be over! (gotta say, good place to end tho'). But you HAVE TO tell us what happens with Bruce & Zat, Wally & Shayera - details, we want details 'cause you paint these pics so well, W! Anyways, if that really was the end, just like (sort of) the end of the book Diana and Kal were reading, then cudos to you W! This was excellent stuff, take a well-deserved bow. OTOH, if you ain't finished yet...;D btw, I choked a bit at the french "beard" too, last chapt, in a good way tho' LOL
Dormant Account 24 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
About time. A painfully long round of foreplay, but a brilliant story.
Ratdogtwo chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
another awsome chapter keep up the great work
Qyle G chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
Great story im so sad...that it over
Nightwing 509 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way ytou had Clark & Diana counting down the time till they could make love. PLease update soon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 48 . 1/9/2011
another great chapter keep up the great work
VFR6 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
The ending to your first 50th chapter and you close it mid-coitus... Its funny in a twisted way I guess.

At least its not an interrupted moment. :D

"Finally", Diana? Why was I reminded of the final scene of Species?

Well, I've got nothing else to say, so good day W360!
Wonderbee31 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
Wow, was glad to see that the two of them are well and truly on their way as far as their marriage is concerned, and will look forward to the aftermath, and will be fun to see what all the reactions will be from here on out.
unoaranya30 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
Ah, yes. Chubby and Lewd Ann sure pick the worst moments to come knocking. First time for Diana is in a pool! And no foreplay either! Well they had a whole month of foreplay :-)

Yes. Like Diana said. Finally. See you next chapter either in the pool or at the party or wherever you decide to take us :)
Spaniard chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
That was a great chapter!

So romantic and hot.

And the part where the neighbors visited them was really funny.

Please continue soon!
Jana Girl123 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
*fans self* that was HOT;) I snickered at Dianas 'finally', at least her first time will be really good. Love this fic, update quick! I gotta read the ending!
Madge58 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
This chapter was so hot! This is one of my favorite fanfics of all time. You're such a talented writer. I know it's not over yet, but it'd be awesome if it could go on forever!
Han986 chapter 49 . 1/7/2011
great mix of action, humor & romance
Nightwing 509 chapter 49 . 1/7/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark & Dioana's neighbors decide to start having orgies. Please update soon.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »