Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
Ihateheroes chapter 51 . 8/5/2011
You my dear author are one of the greatest writers I have seen in justice league fanfiction ever!

It’s not only just this story but all your other stories you know how to keep a reader on his toes. You write Clark/Kal El well and how he goes on with the women in the league not just Diana.

When you intend it to make Diana and Clark together it makes it more fun. Its actually because of you I deeply love Superman/Wonderwoman.

You deserve so much more reviews in all your stories but frankly Justice league fanfics are not that famous compared to Harry Potter and Naruto so getting this much in your stories is a feat.

You made me love this pairing lol Clark deserves more in my opinion because watching Smallvile he had it more tougher than Batman in which my opinion by the way.

So keep it up man you are a great author and have great talent.

Thank you for making all those stories I enjoyed reading each and every one of them.
Manny G chapter 51 . 7/27/2011
I absolutely loved this story. I'm just sorry it had to end. Is there a sequel in the future? I would love to find out what happens to Clark & Diana Kent after the honeymoon in Niagara Falls.

Will they live in the suburbs some were else? What happens to Bruce & Zee in Gotham Heights? Will Bruce give Diana all the furniture she bought with his credit card as a wedding present including a house? I really loved this story would love to see a continuation of it if possible. By the way...I'm a big fan. I love all your stories Gods & Heroes, Super Power, The Fallow Season. Excellent! Bravo!
Jana Girl123 chapter 51 . 7/24/2011
Alright to be honest, I read this entire fic and commented like twice and for some reason it's REALLY bugging me. This story is honestly what got me into the SMWW pairing, before it I could never fathom them as a couple and could only picture WW with BM. After reading this fic I actually found myself thinking they would be really good together, and began to read all the SMWW stories I can find. Honestly, I now enjoy it every bit as much as BMWW if not more. BMWW is cute, but incredibly overdone and a little odd. It was fine in the show but reading about them tends to bore me imensley and I don't do it often. SMWW always seems more heart-warming and you handled it wonderfully. Another thing I like is you didn't bash Lois who is a smart, spunky woman and doesn't deserve all the crap most SMWW authors give her. Amazing story, I enjoy a lot of what you write and hope you update Looking for Mr Suitable soon (sorry all your reviews got deleted a while ago, btw) Great job Wentworth:)
Luna's Meow chapter 51 . 7/22/2011
I have been reading fanfiction for years. However I have only just really gotten into the DC comics part of the fanfiction universe and Having read all of your completed stories (except Penthouse Legend, which is next on my list) I find that you have yet to disappoint. However this particular fic has gotten me thinking more than the others about yet another possible pairing for Kal-El. Rather than the usual Zatanna or Diana, perhaps you could write a fic where he is paired with Lashina.

It could happen any nubmer of ways. Lashina could realize that the only way for her to have him back is to join the side of good, and actualy does so.

Or Kal going evil. Maybe he was with Diana but she got killed in a battle with a villian, and the villan gets away with it, due to some legal loophole. Kal decides to make and enforce his own laws, to make real justice, and goes over the line slipping into a tyrant without even realizing it. Lashina finds out, and comes to him, betraying Darkseid. There are lots of ways. It's an idea, and I'd like to see how you would manage to bring them together, in either case. I find too few good writers in this particualar fandom. So here's hoping that my challenge inspires you.
LazyAndHyper chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Although I normally prefer the Bruce/Diana pairing I really enjoyed this story.

Clark sitting on Bruce, LOL

soulman3 chapter 51 . 3/2/2011
I enjoyed this story to begining to end.
maying38 chapter 51 . 2/18/2011
One of my fave SM/WW stories :D Ooh you can do a sequel of sorts but with Bats and Zee.
Twylyte chapter 51 . 2/16/2011
Aww, what a happy ending. It seemed a bit anticlimactic that the satan worshipers decided to have an orgy instead but I suppose not everything needs a super to sort out.

Great story, plenty of humour, a huge serve of 'realistic' romance and a side serving of action. All of which where excellent!

Loved it,

deathangel3188 chapter 51 . 2/7/2011
This is by far your best story Wentworth. It has a bit of everything, romance, angst,action and most importantly, shows superheroes as real people. Thank you for this
jhelyn920 chapter 51 . 1/30/2011
i don't think i'll be able to find any other fanfics with ww/ss pairing after reading this story. This story got me staying up late night til 4 in the morning. I LOVED IT! keep up the good work! you have great talent!
Jason123456 chapter 51 . 1/30/2011
great story seem like a reality tv show for awhile

especially when you keep putting in all those arby's comments
Jason123456 chapter 37 . 1/30/2011
clark put the smack down on thor about fricking time.i think he should have shoved that stick where the thunder dont shine
LadyStush chapter 51 . 1/18/2011
As always very entertaining! I think I went a little nuts cracking up over Plastic Man. I even had thoughts of him transforming into her clothes. I love Mr and Mrs Kent they were very funny. Diana made a very interesting housewife minus a few domestic skills LOL! My favourite was a drunk Polly and a stoned Aunt Philly singing(it would make an exciting side story Polly and Filly Hit Vegas Diana would go nuts) I think the nieghbors freak the shit out of me the most. I always knew I didn't like the Suburbs for a reason, way too creepy. Love the story it had all my emotions going hope you write a sequel!
Robenson chapter 51 . 1/17/2011
Thank you for a well written and captivating story! Keep up the good work!
Leona chapter 51 . 1/16/2011
Thank you for this wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much and has entertained me during my sad and lonely days. I hope you write more stories.
844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »