Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
Ratdogtwo chapter 51 . 1/15/2011
another awsome chapter. Thinks for shareing this amazing story with us.
Codecrash chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Great, fanfic. I had a blast reading but just got one question that I'm sure the rest of us readers want to know. Sequel?

Codecrash peace out y'all.
Proponent of EVO chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
I loved it. Thanks for the good ending.
Dormant Account 24 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
This is one of the few stories that I genuinely await each posting eagerly. It was light, fun, happy, and wonderfully entertaining. Thank you so much for sharing!
Diddy Kong chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Very good story. Hate to see it come to an end. Are you going to continue it with Batman and Zatana?
Isles chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
I'm so sad it's finally done, what a great story it was a fun read!
BenderTheOffender chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Great ending for a great story.

Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks
Spaniard chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
That was a fantastic chapter. It kept a smile on my face thw whole time.

Brilliant story, sad it's finished but anxious to read your next one!
supesfan18 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
great story although there was one item that was never addressed from a previous chapter. clarks reluctance to get together due to his kent persona. how would he explain it at the planet and so on. i hope that you maybe do a one shot with this or a sequel. maybe with bruce and zee and then on the side dealing with the diana clark. anyway great job cant wait for your next story
HELLACRE13 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Great!

Just super! Wonderful!

You ended it perfectly. I love the idea of Bruce trying to play suburban husband with Zee...lol.

Loved this fic a lot. Take a bow.
Qyle G chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Sweet i cant help but wait for the nxt chapter
phyrephly chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Special...take another bow, W! Awesome story! One of the best I've read here, on these two! Thanx for posting it. I think ...you write, I'll read. lol Thanx for painting the picture/s.
ben10987654321 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Great story. The whole concept at the outset with the bet was good. Diana would never back down from a challenge.

Clark had been getting by by always maintaining a distance between himself and Diana. Take that away and of course he fell in love with her. Makes perfect sense to me.

Loved all the bits you threw in. Thor was great for the small part he was there. Made Clark stand up and be a man.

Kara, Mary and Courtney and their never ending agro with Toyman were pricless.

Loved the rivalry between Diana and Lashina. Have a feeling those two will be back at it one day in the future. When Lashina stabbed Diana i have this great image in my head of Clark as the angry god whose rage can make the earth shake.

Bruce and Zee were a bunch of laughs too. It's great how she gets under his skin.

Wally and Shayera were funny too and so were Plastic Man and Dinah. Plas really can't take a hint can he?

So really great story Wentworth. I look forward to what you come up with next.
Wonderbee31 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Well, a great wrap up there, and a lot of fun to read this here. I really enjoyed the party on the station, with the Super-Teens acting up, while Wally is his usual cluless self, and Bruce has to practically chew nails to admit he was wrong, overall, a fun read, and one of my favs for sure. Well done!
VFR6 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Congrats on finishing the awesome story man!

Lol! Zee got both now! Her knight in shining armor and her dark and brooding knight!

New arc word: "I'm doing what, with who?"

Aww, the ending is a modified scene from that Superman movie isn't it? Which one? I'm not a fan of those old movies, so I can't tell which. Zee probably can handle the stress of being a housewife with all the convenient of modern life. Maybe a few rules needed to be put in place. Like she need to learn on how to cook. Or eating out in a restaurant is only for several time a week.

Ah, open ending. I love this.

Again, nice job on the superb story and a magnificent ending.

What do you plan for you next entree?

A Superman/Batgirl(Oracle)?(Hey, Batman seems to nailed her more than once, canon-wise I think)

?

Superman/Shayera?

Superman/Supergirl? ;D Just to spice things up.

What ever you choose, take your time kay? I'll be on watch for your new stories.

Chow! -VFR6