Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
Wonderbee31 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Well, a great wrap up there, and a lot of fun to read this here. I really enjoyed the party on the station, with the Super-Teens acting up, while Wally is his usual cluless self, and Bruce has to practically chew nails to admit he was wrong, overall, a fun read, and one of my favs for sure. Well done!
VFR6 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
Congrats on finishing the awesome story man!

Lol! Zee got both now! Her knight in shining armor and her dark and brooding knight!

New arc word: "I'm doing what, with who?"

Aww, the ending is a modified scene from that Superman movie isn't it? Which one? I'm not a fan of those old movies, so I can't tell which. Zee probably can handle the stress of being a housewife with all the convenient of modern life. Maybe a few rules needed to be put in place. Like she need to learn on how to cook. Or eating out in a restaurant is only for several time a week.

Ah, open ending. I love this.

Again, nice job on the superb story and a magnificent ending.

What do you plan for you next entree?

A Superman/Batgirl(Oracle)?(Hey, Batman seems to nailed her more than once, canon-wise I think)

?

Superman/Shayera?

Superman/Supergirl? ;D Just to spice things up.

What ever you choose, take your time kay? I'll be on watch for your new stories.

Chow! -VFR6
unoaranya30 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
ROTFL!

Wally is priceless.

Very romantic and hot scenes between Diana and Kal. Perfect ending to a wonderful story. I think your best yet and I like your stories!

So are we gonna see the Bruce/Zatanna bet anytime soon ;-)

Thank you for the wonderful entertainment!
unoaranya30 chapter 51 . 1/13/2011
ROTFL!

Wally is priceless.

So are we gonna see the Bruce/Zatanna bet anytime soon ;-)

Thank you for the wonderful entertainment!
HELLACRE13 chapter 50 . 1/12/2011
Whew...sorry took so long to review but RL has been hectic...but Finally! 50 chaps and the moment we all waiting for comes and I loved it and suddenly feel sad that it's going to wind down and end soon.

Your best fic, Wentworth.
Leona chapter 50 . 1/12/2011
I found myself mirroring what Diana said - "FINALLY!"

You reduced me to girly squeals. I love it.
Qyle G chapter 50 . 1/11/2011
Sorry if i confused anyone im reading this on my phone so yessssss! it's not over yet
BenderTheOffender chapter 50 . 1/10/2011
Was this the last chapter? I see other reviewers are confused about it.

I hope not. I would like to see the Bet Party, the reaction of the other heroes when they find out about Clark/Diana and see how the other relationships end. And also, would they keep living in the Gotham Suburbs? If they like it I think they could remain there. With their powers they can be in the DailyPlanet/Embassy in seconds.

But if it was the final chapter, let me say THANK YOU for all the entertainment you provided us.

This is your best Fic so far in my opinion, and it's probably in My Top3 of favorite fanfics ever.

You are a great writer, and I think you keep getting better with every fic.

Can't wait to read your next one. What pairing are you going to use? Another Clark/Diana? Clark/Selina? Maxima? Aphrodite? Have you ever thought about the possibilities of Clark/Hippolyta? She seems to have a high opinion of him.

Whatever you do, I'll read it!

Thanks again!
phyrephly chapter 50 . 1/10/2011
Nooooo, it can't be over! (gotta say, good place to end tho'). But you HAVE TO tell us what happens with Bruce & Zat, Wally & Shayera - details, we want details 'cause you paint these pics so well, W! Anyways, if that really was the end, just like (sort of) the end of the book Diana and Kal were reading, then cudos to you W! This was excellent stuff, take a well-deserved bow. OTOH, if you ain't finished yet...;D btw, I choked a bit at the french "beard" too, last chapt, in a good way tho' LOL
Dormant Account 24 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
About time. A painfully long round of foreplay, but a brilliant story.
Ratdogtwo chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
another awsome chapter keep up the great work
Qyle G chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
Great story im so sad...that it over
Nightwing 509 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way ytou had Clark & Diana counting down the time till they could make love. PLease update soon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 48 . 1/9/2011
another great chapter keep up the great work
VFR6 chapter 50 . 1/9/2011
The ending to your first 50th chapter and you close it mid-coitus... Its funny in a twisted way I guess.

At least its not an interrupted moment. :D

"Finally", Diana? Why was I reminded of the final scene of Species?

Well, I've got nothing else to say, so good day W360!
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »