Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
supereman chapter 42 . 10/3/2014
"Ipso Fungo?" And it looks like Diana has finally awoken, hopefully she'll be ready for another round with Lashina.
supereman chapter 41 . 10/3/2014
It's a tough situation for Clark to be in and an even worse one for Diana. I wonder if this is the last time we'll see Lashina; will she return for Clark, or perhaps even a second attempt to finish the job with Diana?
supereman chapter 40 . 10/2/2014
That Tommy sure does have a sharp tongue: "you're not as pretty as Mrs. Kent is." I was certain Lashina was going to kill that kid just for that statement. She also appears to have decided that now is the time to take Diana out of the equation permanently . Finally, I really liked Diana's idea of a third world just for the two of them to share.
supereman chapter 39 . 10/2/2014
Lashina plans to spread some doubt in our favorite couple seems to be working.
supereman chapter 38 . 10/1/2014
I'm not entirely sure what Lashina is planning, but it seems it may involve that dagger. This was a rather short chapter, though still pretty good!
supereman chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
It's really fun reading the conversations between Kara, Mary, and Courtney! I'm also glad that Thor's time in the house is finally over thanks to Clark.
supereman chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
I kind of like that little analogy Thor gave Clark there at the end. Earlier on in the chapter it was pretty funny seeing Kal get hit by Diana every time Lashina says something naughty about their past.
supereman chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
Man, DC Thor joining the newlyweds along with Lashina should make for a very interesting household.
supereman chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Plastic Mans really out of control, but still hilarious!
supereman chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
I love Diana's playfulness in regards to foreplay! Also I found Clark's comment hilarious "Any more of that kind of talking and there would have been an exclamation point."
supereman chapter 32 . 9/23/2014
Mary Marvel such a square in this story compared to everyone else, like she's stuck a few decades back!
Godogma chapter 51 . 5/24/2014
Once it got past the drama for the sake of inserting drama part this returned to being a very good fic.
Godogma chapter 35 . 5/24/2014
You know, this started rather well and was believable and rather interesting - now it's to the point the whole story seems to become more and more of a farce by the word. It's like watching a damn car accident or a train wreck.

I can definitely tell this is being written by a female. Drama for the sake of drama seems to be the watchword for this fic in it's entirety.
supereman chapter 31 . 5/20/2014
Damn, Diana seems to decide and run things in regards to her relationship with Clark! I was kind of curious to see what was going to happen between them when they got home, but of course Lashina had to ruin it.
supereman chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
This was a delightful chapter! I love the way Clark worked the crowed by making a fool out of himself and doing some hilarious things like stepping on Wally or sitting on Bruce. I was also surprised Dinah wore such a dress that would show off her legs like that.
809 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »