Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
supereman chapter 47 . 10/10/2014
Looks like the final round is fast approaching Lashina is back!
supereman chapter 46 . 10/9/2014
I'm happy that Diana at least got to finish her fun time in the tube before she was interrupted by Dinah. And hopefully The Flash really will get lucky tonight!
supereman chapter 45 . 10/8/2014
Finally Clark got to have a little revenge on Diana for teasing him earlier in the story. I'm also interested to see how the confrontation between Bruce and Constantine will go down over the lovely Zatanna.
supereman chapter 44 . 10/7/2014
Now the four feet rule is on the other foot.
supereman chapter 43 . 10/6/2014
It's interesting how you have characters in your stories read passages from certain books. I don't think I've seen it happen at all with other fan fiction writers.
supereman chapter 42 . 10/3/2014
"Ipso Fungo?" And it looks like Diana has finally awoken, hopefully she'll be ready for another round with Lashina.
supereman chapter 41 . 10/3/2014
It's a tough situation for Clark to be in and an even worse one for Diana. I wonder if this is the last time we'll see Lashina; will she return for Clark, or perhaps even a second attempt to finish the job with Diana?
supereman chapter 40 . 10/2/2014
That Tommy sure does have a sharp tongue: "you're not as pretty as Mrs. Kent is." I was certain Lashina was going to kill that kid just for that statement. She also appears to have decided that now is the time to take Diana out of the equation permanently . Finally, I really liked Diana's idea of a third world just for the two of them to share.
supereman chapter 39 . 10/2/2014
Lashina plans to spread some doubt in our favorite couple seems to be working.
supereman chapter 38 . 10/1/2014
I'm not entirely sure what Lashina is planning, but it seems it may involve that dagger. This was a rather short chapter, though still pretty good!
supereman chapter 37 . 9/28/2014
It's really fun reading the conversations between Kara, Mary, and Courtney! I'm also glad that Thor's time in the house is finally over thanks to Clark.
supereman chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
I kind of like that little analogy Thor gave Clark there at the end. Earlier on in the chapter it was pretty funny seeing Kal get hit by Diana every time Lashina says something naughty about their past.
supereman chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
Man, DC Thor joining the newlyweds along with Lashina should make for a very interesting household.
supereman chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Plastic Mans really out of control, but still hilarious!
supereman chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
I love Diana's playfulness in regards to foreplay! Also I found Clark's comment hilarious "Any more of that kind of talking and there would have been an exclamation point."
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »