Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
supereman chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
I kind of like that little analogy Thor gave Clark there at the end. Earlier on in the chapter it was pretty funny seeing Kal get hit by Diana every time Lashina says something naughty about their past.
supereman chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
Man, DC Thor joining the newlyweds along with Lashina should make for a very interesting household.
supereman chapter 34 . 9/26/2014
Plastic Mans really out of control, but still hilarious!
supereman chapter 33 . 9/24/2014
I love Diana's playfulness in regards to foreplay! Also I found Clark's comment hilarious "Any more of that kind of talking and there would have been an exclamation point."
supereman chapter 32 . 9/23/2014
Mary Marvel such a square in this story compared to everyone else, like she's stuck a few decades back!
Godogma chapter 51 . 5/24/2014
Once it got past the drama for the sake of inserting drama part this returned to being a very good fic.
Godogma chapter 35 . 5/24/2014
You know, this started rather well and was believable and rather interesting - now it's to the point the whole story seems to become more and more of a farce by the word. It's like watching a damn car accident or a train wreck.

I can definitely tell this is being written by a female. Drama for the sake of drama seems to be the watchword for this fic in it's entirety.
supereman chapter 31 . 5/20/2014
Damn, Diana seems to decide and run things in regards to her relationship with Clark! I was kind of curious to see what was going to happen between them when they got home, but of course Lashina had to ruin it.
supereman chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
This was a delightful chapter! I love the way Clark worked the crowed by making a fool out of himself and doing some hilarious things like stepping on Wally or sitting on Bruce. I was also surprised Dinah wore such a dress that would show off her legs like that.
supereman chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
I think he could date Wonder Woman as Clark Kent, but it would have to be in secret.
supereman chapter 28 . 5/18/2014
Plastic Man is funny every time he give Dinah Lance a hard time. Also the part at the end with Clark giving Diana a hug after a bad day was really sweet!
supereman chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
Diana sure does play the role of the jealous/controlling wife, she was really harping on Clark about not calling and his dealings with Zatanna.
supereman chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
I like the way Toyman riles up the ladies in this story, especially Supergirl and Mary Marvel. Diana looks like she's taking this pretend marriage a little too seriously if she thinks Clarks obliged to stay faithful because of it.
supereman chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
Plastic Mans a hoot! Based of the description of this person with the mother box it appears, Lashina will make herself known soon.
supereman chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
Man, Diana just started this game and is already a major player!
833 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »