Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
supereman chapter 30 . 5/19/2014
This was a delightful chapter! I love the way Clark worked the crowed by making a fool out of himself and doing some hilarious things like stepping on Wally or sitting on Bruce. I was also surprised Dinah wore such a dress that would show off her legs like that.
supereman chapter 29 . 5/19/2014
I think he could date Wonder Woman as Clark Kent, but it would have to be in secret.
supereman chapter 28 . 5/18/2014
Plastic Man is funny every time he give Dinah Lance a hard time. Also the part at the end with Clark giving Diana a hug after a bad day was really sweet!
supereman chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
Diana sure does play the role of the jealous/controlling wife, she was really harping on Clark about not calling and his dealings with Zatanna.
supereman chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
I like the way Toyman riles up the ladies in this story, especially Supergirl and Mary Marvel. Diana looks like she's taking this pretend marriage a little too seriously if she thinks Clarks obliged to stay faithful because of it.
supereman chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
Plastic Mans a hoot! Based of the description of this person with the mother box it appears, Lashina will make herself known soon.
supereman chapter 24 . 5/17/2014
Man, Diana just started this game and is already a major player!
supereman chapter 23 . 5/16/2014
I can't believe the queen and her guard got drunk/high and sung songs all night!
supereman chapter 22 . 5/15/2014
It looks like Bruce is giving Zatanna the same treatment she's shown him. Cubby and LuAnn's couldn't be more obvious of want they want out of Diana and Clark.
supereman chapter 21 . 5/14/2014
"Aluminum siding, it's the future!"
supereman chapter 20 . 5/14/2014
Like mother like daughter; neither seem to like LuAnn. I kinda do though, she gets a good reaction out of people.
supereman chapter 19 . 5/13/2014
Awesome cliffhanger!
supereman chapter 18 . 5/13/2014
I really like the way Clark Kent is portrayed in this story, you seem to have a handle on him pretty well!
supereman chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
The Plastic Man Dinah Lance Dynamic is hysterical and it would appear that it's curtains for Clois.
supereman chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
I wonder if that book Diana is reading will have any bearing on this story at all?
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »