Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
You know, I respect the couples you could like, but Sadly, I am the king of people that don't see any normal woman whit Superman, at least, fisicly, Zatanna ( And I confess, that I do have a lot of resentment for how she treated Raven.) is a human girl, whit magical powers, not very likely too much diferent from a normal Human, maybe a little more resistant, but the Idea of a Little Kal-el in her Belly make me Shudder, a baby thend to not control very much how much force he can put in a punch or a kick, so, little overpowered baby, plus magical powers in a normal woman belly... not a really good Idea.

But this complicate the whole plot, making this be a cuadruple(?SP) love story, Bruce might be interested in Diana, but an Old spark did existed whit Zatanna, Diana thinks she is interested in Bruce, but is her inexperience talking and her feelings are pinning for Kal,one that she might think she has already losed, And Clark is already pining for Louise, but, I guess that this experience would, at least make him sit and review his life, and what he really whant. He need to wake up to the fact that Louise is in love whit a Mask, one of his two, (Clark/Superman) in the end, nobody has ever know the real him, Kal-el. I guess, in this story, don't even him.

And it seems that the atraction is showing herself there pretty often, now Diana did go all Cavewoman whit him, nice, even woman's have desires, sometimes more stronger that what the man could feel.

Thanks for the chapter, It was a life saver, I was almost about to die of boredom.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
i love this story.

i like that this is clark and diana falling in love,

i love the little part about the open married, all the men are going to go after diana, and is they see clark with no shirt on then the women are going to go after him.

hope clark ends up with diana
cherryberry36 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
i love all your stories. they have a nice mix of humor and romance. and i always look forward to your new stories and i'm loving this one so far. the story is so different yet its still perfect and still has your very entertaining style of writing. i love love how you develop your characters. keep up the good work. i look forward to seeing the outcome of diana and clark living together :)
HELLACRE13 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
This was very well crafted chapter. There is a lot going on even if people think there isn't. You are setting up the field so to speak and the boundaries and rules and the fun will be to see if,when and how they will shatter as usual was great.

My fave part? Diana unpacking Clark's bags. That was super writing, showing her actually envisioning parts of this man she never saw before while she studies his things and what Diana saw in her mind's eyes I really appreciated. I love Clark in his Superman suit,shirtless but something about him in a white shirt with sleeves rolled up,and a pencil between his teeth,typing...yum.
Twylyte chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
I can understand Clark getting upset about his personal space. I wonder how Diana will take his explanation?

Good story, interesting idea. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Proponent of EVO chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
I'll give Diana a week before she drives poor Clark insane.
staticice chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Very good story, really enjoying the humor in it.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
I feel really sorry for Clark. Constant invasion of personal space isn't nice.
HarimaHige chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
i would image a marriage with diana like that. she is very straight forward and aggresive. Very funny situations. I think Clark has to start to make a stand. He is pushed to much.

I am well aware that this is a Clark/Diana paring but you have mentioned in the beginning that there was something between Daina/Bruce?

good chapter.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Well, congratulations, you made my father ask me if I am sane, because I was giggling so much that he has to ask.

This chapter was so full of little details that where fun to whatc, really. Now, I am wondering something, if Kal has given Kara one of the reason he is so slow whit taking some womens.

She is an adolescent, and she will or want to have sex in her life, the problem is, that, well, I don't know if the poor guy would survive an encouter whit her, she could control her strengtg, but her 'inner' strengh, well, I don't know, and if she does, she will not enjoy anything at all.

I guess, that's some of the fact that Kal is so worried whit what she could do... In fact that is a big problem she may share whit Diana, one problem that could open her eyes about a relationship whit a 'mortal' man. Well, she could believe that sex is not all that is in a relationship, but in a real one, is part of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
This was very funny. I have a hard picturing Superman sitting in front of the TV but then I don't watch much myself and moving away from Diana! Yeah this guy is having an idiot attack LOL

Kara as always is hilarious. Love how you write their relationship
Ratdogtwo chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
poor kal. anyway another great chapter keep up the awsome work
chrisguy9017 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Cool chapter. I am glad you are back to SM/WW pairing. Even in your other stories I always hope for some interaction between the two characters. This chapter didn't really move the story anywhere but it does give of a feel of where they stand, while not as bold as some other female its clear Diana's attraction to Clark and while he finds her attractive he is actively trying to avoid any temptation.
john777 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
great story,keep writing
Nightwing 509 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the wayt you had Kara blackmail Clark into letting her have a party. I also liked the way you described Clark & Diana's first night together as a married couple. Please update soon.
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »