Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
Nightwing 509 chapter 12 . 10/7/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark surprise Diana with a bowl of fresh Bluberries. And the way you had Zatanna embarass herself accidentaly. Please update soon.
potterfanxp123 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I'm looking forward to see how Clark and Diana do living a month without powers. This is a very entertaining story, and I look forward to see how it progresses.

*****
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
Ok, I like how you think, an sad truth is truth, no matter how annoying, sad or uncorfortable(SP?) you find her. And yes, they are big difference in what is done for masses, to what a few good species could or can do to your life. And a little of love in the kitchen can't kill nobody.

Here in Venezuela at least you can still find places where you can find those legacies that can be little pieces of heaven on earth, but yet, they are slowly dying when the children of today don't like to continue what their parent's did. In fact, a few in my town has simplily died because of that, the children never wanting or learning the job of the father, and the ability dieing whit the old man itself. Completely sad to tell you the truth.

Now, Kal is entraled not only whit her beauty, but, more precisely, whit the fact that he can be himself in front of her and she has not showed disgust or a bad sign of dislike, and she has been forthcoming(SP?) whit her life has he has been, it was a moment when they even if they din't know, where bonding more and more, reaching for the other like they should have done if they would give themselves a chance, of being something more than Partners in the same line of work. (Because sadly they only have only bond time, when he or she is suffering, almost in all the canon.)

This will put a strain in the relationship, and a fight is coming, more faster that I was thinking before, temptation to flee would be contained by the bet, and I think that Zatanna would do more damages than good right now, and that Batman will pay greatly for that move. Maybe even discovering that he can't allways manipulate his friends and get away whit it, whitout damages.

Thank you for the new chapter, and sorry if I din't write very well the english. At least I think I am getting better... I guess.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 10 . 10/6/2010
Ok, this was entertained, and at least she is showing signs of being pretty much a posesive woman, or at least one that is greatly unconfurtable whit another that is too much sweet whit her partner.

Him, well, he is seeing this like it is, a bet, and trying to do his best, the problem is that in this lie, a little of truth is being showed too, one that has been hidden so long that no cannot be contained anymore, and is slowly but surely leaking to the outside.

Now, like I said before, I am not really fond of Zatanna, but I like how you make her, now, I am confused, she is trying to show respect for Diana, but, is not Kal in a "relationship" whit Louise in that moment? So, Diana got the respect because she is her friend, and would probably kill her, but the normal mortal no? That's pretty shallow, but well, I guess it's a real posibility.
HELLACRE13 chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
Your intros really show how good you are as a writer. I really appreciated that it was insightful and just a great way to begin the chap.

I loved how we are beginning to peel away layers of these two people. it's often said opposites attract but those with like minds seem to share something extra special and we have two people on the surface so different yet sharing so many similarities. You write their dialogue well and I do appreciate we are seeing a more well rounded Diana. A real thinking feeling woman who had a childhood, more than just a warrior princess who can beat up people and dying for a date with a guy who can't bring himself to even give her the time of day.

If Clark had not kissed her I really would have wondered what was wrong with him...his supersenses must be on overload near her.:D

Hmm when they go home...that bed sharing is going to be interesting. lol.
Nightwing 509 chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
I enjoyede reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark & Diana able to have a nice evening on the town with each other. Please update soon.
Radone chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
Well done. Very nice romantic elements spaced along with perfect pacing.

The beginning setup, with the explanation of 'food' was very well thought out and executed. It brought the importance of the small restaurant to the forefront.

Looking forward to how this goes.
Wonderbee31 chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
That was a swell part here, reallyu enjoyed their having a nice night out, and then getting so caught up in the moment that the romance blosssomed for a second, and will look forward to what happens from that point on.
BenderTheOffender chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
Excellent update!

Can't wait for more
Proponent of EVO chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
See, this is the least believable part of the story so far. Clark kisses Diana, and then, through some insane, supernatural strength of will, manages not to turn to a pile of contented goo at her feet. Just impossible. ;)

Thanks for writing!
unoaranya30 chapter 11 . 10/6/2010
Gorgeous chapter. But then I'm extremely biased :-).

The depth and ease of their friendship is well captured. Their physical attraction while obvious to everyone else is something they both tend to ignore but in these circumstances they were overwhelmed.

Disappointing of Clark to pull away but understandable since he believes Diana is in love with his friend.

Beautifully crafted chapter
Ratdogtwo chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
another amazing chapter keep up the great work
HELLACRE13 chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
Nice chapter.

Meeting the neighbours was fun! Diana does have a sense of humor even as off as it was...maybe that's what Kal will learn to like about her. Her weird sense of humor.

Hmm so Bruce is gonna use Zee and Zee thinks she is gonna use the opportunity to get to Clark...but seriously even if she did not go after him cause of Diana...she does not care about the fact Clark cares for Lois then? Way to go there, Zee.

Wally must be the wisest person in all of this for a change. Hmm, you know be nice one day to see if Wally can get one of those gals.

Nice to see Diana a little jealous.
booeygirl89 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Hands down best part of the chapter, Diana tipping the neighbors for the coffee cake. Haha
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Loved Diana and her sometime clulessness, and sometimes getting it square on, and will look forward to what their arrival continues to do to the neighborhood, though Bruce is starting to get even more creepy, and makes me wish Albert'd give him a solid smack or two, rather than simply enabling him all the time.
844 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »