Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
BenderTheOffender chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
Great updates.

Loved how Diana is already being jealous of how other women look at Clark.

Please update soon
HarimaHige chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
another good chapter.
Nightwing 509 chapter 10 . 10/3/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described how Clark & Diana was dealing with meeting their neighbors for the first time. Please update soon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
another awsome chapter keep up the great work.
unoaranya30 chapter 10 . 10/2/2010
Always love your Flash Zatanna interactions. They always rip a smile, a laugh or both from me :-)

The coffee cake was fun and it's great that you're using Chubby and Luann again.

The discomfort on Diana's part was very cute.

Look forward to more
kihakukage chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
interesting
john777 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
good story

Zatanna magic can get around that Man of Steel thing.

Keep writing.
acepro Evolution chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
It seems that the seeds of lust have begun to grow. It makes you Wonder if that Woman ever considered whether things between her and Clark might have started creating such feelings between them. Diana may be naive when it comes to the new world but she is not naive enough to know how she feels when it concerns other things. This leads me to a question (which I cannot remember if I have asked you before.)

Since Diana was raised on an island with a population made up of only woman and other mythical creatures, would you say it is accurate how she is feeling in her current situation with Superman? In order for such feelings to exist she would have had to have had some form of sex education or encounter with men at a young age to create the curiosity that any teenage girl would get from being around a male. But as far as I am aware she was isolated from any form of contact with men or the outside world. So unless she learned from seeing a God likes Apollo or something, how such feelings begin to grow like they have from the day she left her island to now? In the end, her whole romantic interest in Bruce or Clark seems a little premature to even be considered unless there is a factor I am not aware of.

You are probably wondering why I am asking you. I have read all yours stories and decided to accept you as a source of knowledge when concerning DC Comics.

Till next time.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
All the parts of this chapter were interesting to read. Kal's stream of consciousness. Zee admitting that she is interested in dating him, Dinah and Shayera teasing her mercilessly. And finally, Diana's nervousness and understanding that she doesn't know much about Clark's relationship with Lois.
HELLACRE13 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Haha...that last scene...every woman can appreciate. A shirtless Kal...mmm.

Another really nice chapter. Showing us who Clark is etc. You know it occurs to me Diana does not know Bruce any more than he knows her and Zatanna knows no more of Clark than Lois ever could. It's a crush based on the very things he reflected upon. And I just can't get my head around this Zee. In comics she is so cool and funny and she adores Diana. She looks up to her as one would a bigger sister. There is a kinda of calculating rivalry in Zee here I really don't get. Oh well. I guess she and Lois are going to all prove challenges for Diana.

I hope just like how Diana is discovering parts of Kal...so too he discovers parts of Diana he does not know. Thanks for your fast updates. really appreciate them.
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Great part there, and really enjoyed how all the interactions afre going on here, from the worshipers, to the Leauge Ladies,a nd then Diana and Clark, and their trying desperately to get through this without activating any feelings beyond their current ones, greatness!
unoaranya30 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
Hi there. just realized that i didn't log in last time. yep. that was me. sorry about that.

you had a couple of gems in this chapter. the first part with Clark remembering how he had to become mild mannered to control his powers and losing out on being noticed by the pretty girls. you really nailed it there. His feelings for Diana and his squashing them so as not to hurt his friends is also so very him. beautifully written

the second is of course the Diana scene. her sudden nervousness at sharing the same bed as Kal. Kal's gentleness and politeness and his compliments, all things that will win her heart without either of them realizing it. her complete trust in him in being able to go to sleep without wondering if her best friend will take advantage of her is also very much Superman and shows how much she trusts her best friend.

gorgeous chapter

can't wait for more
HarimaHige chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
another good one. complicated emotions und parings. It will get interesting.
Nightwing 509 chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
I enjoyed redaing your story. I liked the way you had Clark & Diana thinking about each other. Please update soon.
Ratdogtwo chapter 9 . 9/30/2010
another awsome chapter keep up the grea work
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »