Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
cherryberry36 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
i love all your stories. they have a nice mix of humor and romance. and i always look forward to your new stories and i'm loving this one so far. the story is so different yet its still perfect and still has your very entertaining style of writing. i love love how you develop your characters. keep up the good work. i look forward to seeing the outcome of diana and clark living together :)
HELLACRE13 chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
This was very well crafted chapter. There is a lot going on even if people think there isn't. You are setting up the field so to speak and the boundaries and rules and the fun will be to see if,when and how they will shatter as usual was great.

My fave part? Diana unpacking Clark's bags. That was super writing, showing her actually envisioning parts of this man she never saw before while she studies his things and what Diana saw in her mind's eyes I really appreciated. I love Clark in his Superman suit,shirtless but something about him in a white shirt with sleeves rolled up,and a pencil between his teeth,typing...yum.
Twylyte chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
I can understand Clark getting upset about his personal space. I wonder how Diana will take his explanation?

Good story, interesting idea. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

-Twy
Proponent of EVO chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
I'll give Diana a week before she drives poor Clark insane.
staticice chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Very good story, really enjoying the humor in it.
Kairan1979 chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
I feel really sorry for Clark. Constant invasion of personal space isn't nice.
HarimaHige chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
i would image a marriage with diana like that. she is very straight forward and aggresive. Very funny situations. I think Clark has to start to make a stand. He is pushed to much.

I am well aware that this is a Clark/Diana paring but you have mentioned in the beginning that there was something between Daina/Bruce?

good chapter.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Well, congratulations, you made my father ask me if I am sane, because I was giggling so much that he has to ask.

This chapter was so full of little details that where fun to whatc, really. Now, I am wondering something, if Kal has given Kara one of the reason he is so slow whit taking some womens.

She is an adolescent, and she will or want to have sex in her life, the problem is, that, well, I don't know if the poor guy would survive an encouter whit her, she could control her strengtg, but her 'inner' strengh, well, I don't know, and if she does, she will not enjoy anything at all.

I guess, that's some of the fact that Kal is so worried whit what she could do... In fact that is a big problem she may share whit Diana, one problem that could open her eyes about a relationship whit a 'mortal' man. Well, she could believe that sex is not all that is in a relationship, but in a real one, is part of it.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
This was very funny. I have a hard picturing Superman sitting in front of the TV but then I don't watch much myself and moving away from Diana! Yeah this guy is having an idiot attack LOL

Kara as always is hilarious. Love how you write their relationship
Ratdogtwo chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
poor kal. anyway another great chapter keep up the awsome work
chrisguy9017 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Cool chapter. I am glad you are back to SM/WW pairing. Even in your other stories I always hope for some interaction between the two characters. This chapter didn't really move the story anywhere but it does give of a feel of where they stand, while not as bold as some other female its clear Diana's attraction to Clark and while he finds her attractive he is actively trying to avoid any temptation.
john777 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
great story,keep writing
Nightwing 509 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the wayt you had Kara blackmail Clark into letting her have a party. I also liked the way you described Clark & Diana's first night together as a married couple. Please update soon.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
What you expose there, is sadly, the true that all of the Batgod fan that support the idea of Wonder Woman madly in love whit him would work, when other womans haven't, thend to ignore.

Bruce is a man consumed in his past, in a space of a few minutes that will not, and never dissapear from his memory and hearth, no woman like's to be a second in their love life, and they will be just thath, a second in his entire life, because Batman is and will be till the moment he die, the most important thing in the world.

The fact that Diana would fall for the Chauvinistic male of the League, that she would forget those girls ad woman's in his past, is rather, crazy, she may not be as violent in the comics like the animation make her be, but she is a woman whit strong ideals, created in the tragedy of her people.

The Idea of her, falling for a man that is know to have a really long list of women in his past, is simplily irreal, she could respect him like a friend, and like a comrade, but like a possible lover? I don't think so.

And the Idea that she will cure a man that don't whant to be cured, is pretty childish (SP?), but, hey, even the "adult's" are know to have obcessions that are pretty childish.

Thank you for the story, and more, because you are making this, a very much, believable(SP) story whit all of the characters, Kal is not suddenly falling in love whit her, is rater headstrong about his past, and what he whant or think he whant, and of course, how much he can't ignore the sexual tension that exist between him and Diana now that, they are forced to live togheter, I guess, that the battle will not be only in Heart and desire, but in loyalty and Ideals.

He know's that she is interested in Bruce, and would believe that he is or can't have something whit her, and his unresolved feelings whit Louise would arise again. Diana, well, she is flustered by now by so many factors that I can only stay and see what more can you add.

So, thank you so much for such an interesting story to read, really.
Ratdogtwo chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
another awsome chapter. keep up the great work. sgine poor clark
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 .. Last Next »