Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
deathangel3188 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I loved the humour in this! Zee is very unhappy! :) and Kara cant stop enjoying herself :)

P.S.

"Wait, go back,' Dottie said. "You still enjoy sex with our husband?"

did you mean Your husband? ;)
Nightwing 509 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had the other housewives react to seeing Diana & the others. Please update soon.
VFR6 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Oh, its gonna be a long, long month Clark. That I guarantee you.

You know, I imagine an end result of Diana driving, is a scene taken straight from Superman's first appearance comic book's cover. You know? The one with him lifting a car. Now imagine that scene with Diana lifting some women's car because of bad driving.
BenderTheOffender chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Great chapter!

Poor Clark, having to live with that temptation for a month.
unoaranya30 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
No, we'll both sleep here. ROTFL!

Have to say that I think you are writing Diana better here than in any of your previous stories and you know I like those too.

Loved the description of Bruce and Clark in the beginning

Don't know why but I couldn't open up chap 45 of magic kingdom. Maybe it's my phone. I'll try on my computer when I get home
Proponent of EVO chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Now, when Clark comes out of the pool, will Diana say something to the effect of "Guh."
BenderTheOffender chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Excellent.

Can't wait for more
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
It's so far a really great story, funny, and at least, real to me, the reasons behind all of the heroes in there where good, really good.

I hope you update soon. Thanks for such a good story to read.
Proponent of EVO chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Fly away Clark, this won't go well for you!
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Not sure what was funnier here, Plas and his joke, and when J'onn got it, or Supes staring wide eyed at all the Amazons surrounding he and Diana and their new marriage, that and Lyta promising painful death if he dares touch her little girl, LOL.
Nightwing 509 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Clark trying to make a run for it. Please update soon.
unoaranya30 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Haha! There married. Funny how Supes seems to lack the proper enthusiasm. Lol

J'onn got the joke ROTFL
unoaranya30 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
LOL!

You pretty

She pretty

It's amazing how eloquent we become in the presence of beauty :-)

Love How oblivious Diana is to all of this

Very funny chapter
Ratdogtwo chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
love the story so far. LOL poor clark
HELLACRE13 chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
Married!

LOL. I bet they never expected that one.

I found Clark and Diana's conversation was really lovely and funny and I was rather touched by these simple words..."I didn't get the joke, Kal,' she whispered.

I really felt for her.