Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites

yes a long month

Keep writing.
Spaniard chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Very good story so far.

Zatanna's jealousy is really funny.

Keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I keep wondering, what might happen if Clark really ends up falling for Diana, and what that might mean for Bruce, or if that's part of the Plan or what all will happen next, but loved the discriptions of a lot of things like the four women in the kitchen just admiring the pots and pans, LOL.
HarimaHige chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
good one. I like Kara, she is very funny.

Bruce and Clark were also great.

Will we see some Bruce and Lois action?
john777 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Keep writing
HELLACRE13 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Haha. "Pretty"

Clark has gone cave man too for a second.

I liked the talk between Bruce and Clark. It was well written. The issue about Diana doing the bet to get back at Bruce to show him he is wrong must be in the back of Clark's mind.

I also love how your Diana is written in this story. She is so much more multi-layered and warmer than in your previous stories and yet still the warrior princess we know. You're getting a better handling of her imo for sure.

Can't wait to see Diana inform Clark of their sleeping arrangements. You can actually believe Diana would think they could share a bed and it would not be a problem, and just a matter of functionality seeing how she was brought up etc.

Kara is a gem in this.
deathangel3188 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I loved the humour in this! Zee is very unhappy! :) and Kara cant stop enjoying herself :)

P.S.

"Wait, go back,' Dottie said. "You still enjoy sex with our husband?"

did you mean Your husband? ;)
Nightwing 509 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had the other housewives react to seeing Diana & the others. Please update soon.
VFR6 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Oh, its gonna be a long, long month Clark. That I guarantee you.

You know, I imagine an end result of Diana driving, is a scene taken straight from Superman's first appearance comic book's cover. You know? The one with him lifting a car. Now imagine that scene with Diana lifting some women's car because of bad driving.
BenderTheOffender chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Great chapter!

Poor Clark, having to live with that temptation for a month.
unoaranya30 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
No, we'll both sleep here. ROTFL!

Have to say that I think you are writing Diana better here than in any of your previous stories and you know I like those too.

Loved the description of Bruce and Clark in the beginning

Don't know why but I couldn't open up chap 45 of magic kingdom. Maybe it's my phone. I'll try on my computer when I get home
Proponent of EVO chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
Now, when Clark comes out of the pool, will Diana say something to the effect of "Guh."
BenderTheOffender chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Excellent.

Can't wait for more
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
It's so far a really great story, funny, and at least, real to me, the reasons behind all of the heroes in there where good, really good.

I hope you update soon. Thanks for such a good story to read.
Proponent of EVO chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Fly away Clark, this won't go well for you!
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »