Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
TurquoiseHeroine chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Proponent of EVO chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
At what point would Clark Kent just decide, "Hey, since everyone around me are being dicks, I think I'd like to move. Maybe Britain, maybe Canada."

That said, Supergirl would just fly over and yell at him, and Lois would probably either not notice for a long while, or rent a plane and yell at him.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Interesting update. Poor Clark, with Lois and Kara giving him hook-up advice. And funny scene with women Leaguers discussing Plastic Man.
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described what everyone was feeling about the bet & aech other. Please update soon.
BenderTheOffender chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Excellent update.

Can't wait for the next one
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
I can't imagine Clark forgetting his responsibilities as Superman because of the bet.

Clearly Bruce doesn't see that he could lose. Guess he isn't world's greatest detective if he doesn't know that Diana was attracted to Kal.
dchero chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Are we ever going to get a Bruce and Diana story from you?
HarimaHige chapter 2 . 9/13/2010
Well, is this the seting for this story? I have to say, that you are getting better with the caracters. You also improved in humor. you storys are getting funnier.

I dont have a problem with Batman being a manipulative genius. If the story is good and interessting than its ok. I just hope that he also realises something about himself with this bet.

He has felings for diana, doesnt he? Thats the conclusion of this conversation with Zatana. Will he lose her to Clark.

What will Lois do? Good luck
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2010

The # 2

The Pot

What's the Suburbs?

Priceless :-)
VFR6 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Bruce and Zee FTW!

Come on Zee, let Diana have her chance. You already get two stories to bang Superman, and Diana had only one.

*Sigh* you let modred do the mambo with Morgaine...

The temptation to rile up your readers are just too hard to resist isn't it?

I'll try to skip that part whenever I reread the story.

One question, how did First World got destroyed? And the Third for that matter?
unoaranya30 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010

The # 2

The Pot

What's the Suburbs?

Priceless :-)
Nightwing 509 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you left everyone guessiong on how Diana convinced Clark to go along with the bet. Please update soon.
ULTRA SONIC chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Bruce, I get the feeling that you haven't mapped this whole thing out as well as you think you have, and as such I think stuff's gonna happen that I don't think you've really counted on.

Good start on both chapters Wentworth. Keep it up.

P.S.: If you're looking for any Diana/Clark/Hippolyta ideas, the SM/WW fan Archive had two challenges in regards to that (though for some reason those challenges got taken down when it got updated recently). One was in "Hereafter" where instead of being zapped to an alternate future, Clark got zapped to the past where "in his explorations to get home he meets the Amazons led by Hippolyta" and though he manages to keep Heracles' men from intefering in the fight between Heracles and Hipppolyta, Heracles and co. still manage to deceive the Amazons and drug them with the wine (including Clark, but only because Ares magically treated it since regular alcoholic drinks have no effect on him), however, before things get as bad as they originally transpired Clark manages to regain conciousness just in time to stop Heracles from raping the Amazons. Sadly it still doesn't keep the Amazons from being exiled but Hippolyta does acknowledge Superman as a man she respects and she wishes that she could've met him under different circumstances so he could have been hers. Clark finally manages to get back to the present where a distraught Diana realizes who her heart belongs to, and it's Clark. Before Clark starts anything with Diana he asks to see Hippolyta one more time and the two "go from there on, wondering what was with their relatonship in the past, and if Clark can have a relationship with Diana". The second challenge was where Clark crashes on Themyscira after pushing the giant kryptonite island away from Earth in "Superman Returns" and as he's recovering, Hippolyta and Diana both end up going after him for his affections.

All in all, interesting ideas.
jlg123 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Very interesting. This could go many ways. Diana does not know what she is in for and neither does Bruce. Update soon.
john777 chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
Interesting, but what with Lois.

keep writing