Reviews for Heroic Suburbanites
LycoX chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Lmfao! I just love what Kara was trying to do! And I am looking forward to Clark's conversation with Diana's mom!
BenderTheOffender chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
Hilarious chapter!

Can't wait for more
He Who Dreams chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Nice chapter please continue.
Ashlee chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Man, you're such a funny writer. I kept quoting your fic to my friends as i read - it made them laugh too!

Keep it up. I can't wait for the SM/WW to begin :)
Fostersb chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I really liked Lois' perspective on her relationship with Superman and how she is seeing how hard it is when you have to share the one you love with the world. I also really thought that Batman's POV was critical and maybe what he needs is to have the love of a woman who has known him for a long time and can help heal his very old wounds. I am definitely looking forward to reading about Clark and Diana's first days as man and wife.
Sunset Rise chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
The grammar is great and the characterizations of everyone is very comical and funny and light. Maybe too out-of-character for some but I can't help but love the way you wrote their banter that it doesn't matter to me. I am wondering how everything will tie in with your OC's and the Superman-Wonder Woman plot. By far, one of my favorite scenes are the ones with the girls (Shayera, Zatanna, Dinah, Mari and ect.). The bit about the Diana's makeup and they come to realize she isn't wearing any and Dinah replies "God, now I hate her" made me fall onto the ground from hysterical laughter. Another favorite is when cousin-whose-more-like-a-sister, Kara, is giving advice to Superman about how to hook-up with Diana. Loved the brother-sister banter, especially when he threatens to send over Ma Kent. And before I forget, Diana and Clark - A-FREAKIN-FUNNY-MAZING; Superman and Wonder Woman are my favorite! Hope to read more! :D
BenderTheOffender chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I loved the intro too.

I hope Diana doesn't follow Zee advice and chooses beautiful clothes to wear as Clark's wife. It would be fun to see Clark unable to take her eyes off of her.

Keep up the good work!
john777 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
good chapter.

Yes is almost imposible hide Diana beauty.

Keep writing.
HELLACRE13 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Very good details on Clark/Superman. Wonderful wonderful intro. And I enjoyed Lois and Bruce's perspective but I felt the women all feel slightly off when you wrote their "girly" time together. I could see ribbing and teasing yes but at times it come across as bitching. I was like why the heck is Zee going to "help" if she feels like that. It feels like she is just there to undermine Diana. Dinah too is a leader and everyone looks up to her. Both are supposed to respect Diana and not hold something as petty as Diana's looks against her. Cause one, Diana does not flaunt her looks or use it to her advantage or as far as she is concerned is angling for Clark. It's a bet ...if anything she is clueless. This is not a gaggle of insecure teenagers but grown women who fight along side each other and who have put their lives on the line for each other. Kara, a teenager, sounded more genuine than Dinah and Zatanna.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Well, lots of folks thinking and planning, and will be curious if some things might backfire on some folks sooner rather than later?
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
LOL, Loved how this chapter played out, and got to say, Plastic Man the farting zeppilin is gonna be hanging in my head for the rest of the day, maybe the week, and enjoyed how Diana was able to get Supes to go on with this bet.
TurquoiseHeroine chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
UPDATE SOON!
Proponent of EVO chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
At what point would Clark Kent just decide, "Hey, since everyone around me are being dicks, I think I'd like to move. Maybe Britain, maybe Canada."

That said, Supergirl would just fly over and yell at him, and Lois would probably either not notice for a long while, or rent a plane and yell at him.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Interesting update. Poor Clark, with Lois and Kara giving him hook-up advice. And funny scene with women Leaguers discussing Plastic Man.
Nightwing 509 chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described what everyone was feeling about the bet & aech other. Please update soon.
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »