Reviews for Coming Together
KatAang32 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Just Awesome!
Cheekster1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wedding fics make me happy. This one makes me very happy. You capture the characters well and the wedding was done VERY WELL. Lemon is good, the last line takes the cake though. "yes, sifu"
cece chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Please please please Make a second chapter 2 this. I need to read the third lesson. totally awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
also really well written, but a few typos here and there (and in the other fic) (like a missing word, or anng instead of aang)
dramioneginnyharry chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
love the wedding and the love scene great story
EdwardC.-RPattzluver343 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was just so romantic, I honestly am lost for words right now. :)
WolfScar chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I read both these stories tonight and they are so insanely good! I like the angle that you took, having not only Katara be a virgin, but Aang as well. I really loved that because no one ever has the man be so innocent. And in "Tension" it was so funny that he was such a good little monk. I really enjoyed that story and you captured his embarrassment perfectly. I would have liked to have experienced Toph's moment of revelation when she accidentally creeped on him. Poor girl.

I do have one question though: Sokka said Katara had the same "training?" How did she know so much?
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
A very well written story.

Instead of it being'we are overjoyed to share the marrige of Avatar Aang and Master Katara', it should be'We are overjoyed to share the marrige od Avatar Aang and Misstress Katara'.

Because she is a woman it should be misstress instead of master.
victinine chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
this story is excellent but you might want to add another chapter then it will make it even more good
kalicious chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Haha, cute.
WordVortex74 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This was sooo adorable and sexy and amazing and just...wonderful! This story is definitely getting faved :)

KATAANG FOREVER!
Nerd Of Words chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Loved this! So good!
NonOrdinary chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This was so good! It would be so cool if you could extend the story I didn't want it to end!
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
wwwwwooooooowwwwwww so beautifulll the ceremony and everythinggg and... sexy ;P
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 1 . 9/12/2010