Reviews for Just Baseball
Aw man you left it THERE? NO FAAAAAIIR! :p
Most-Irregular-Baker-Streeter chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Best. Fanfiction. Ever.
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'm so delighted to have discovered you! Loving your stories!
Cora Clavia chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
AHAHAHAHA. Oh man. I just stumbled across this and it is So. Damn. Funny.
ThistlewickTheGhost chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Best. Story. Ever.
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I've read this a few times and finally remembered to write a review (I know you don't ask for them, but for me reviews are the thank you card of fanfiction). I. Love. This. Story! I was laughing so hard the entire time - which is difficult when you're turned on, let me tell you - but it's also soooo very sexy.

Would it be too much to hope for another M-rated Castle story from you in the near future?
NCISchick chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
*jaw hits the floor* wow.
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
ROFLMAO!
Jayce Gish chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
After reading this, I might have to start paying attention to baseball. This makes it a lot more enjoyable. Let the guys wonder why I'm smiling through 9 innings.

Really cute. Very adult, but very cute. Nice job. Delightfully risque. And, lots of fun. Too bad there is no way to let Kate in the joke (a second version, perhaps? Kate and a fantasy in her bath tub?)

Too bad Rick didn't start to try to tell Kate what he had been dreaming about, and she could then tell him not to talk. Would he have been able to handle that?

Again, this was fun.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I love it! Great story!
corlando chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I figured since this was taking place at the precinct that it had to be some sort of a dream, either that or he'd been knocked unconscious. Love the ending..."just baseball."
KBtheMD chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Hahaha! Yea smut!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
lmao at the end...baseball, pshhh...absolutely loved this, fantastic!
Amerie chapter 1 . 9/8/2010