Reviews for It's All In The Smile
RomulusThePlanet chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm not into the second person thing, but other than that I really like it, except for the last bit because Arthur's suspicious too soon and that's not really canon. I guess it's got something to do with when it was written though. Had you only seen a clip of Arthur finding Morgana or something?

Now I'm wishing for an extension of this that goes all the way up until the point when Arthur finds out about Morgana's betrayal (or possibly further).

The line that got to me most was "princes don't cry but little brothers do". Poor Arthur. I can understand her hatred of Uther. I can even understand her resentment of Merlin and, to some small degree, even of Gwen for pretending to be on her side while she was queen, but the one thing I can never excuse in any tiny way is how she took Arthur's love and trust and repayed it with hatred and betrayal. He never did anything but love her like a sister, and even after she turned on him, on those rare occasions that they came face to face, he still tried to appeal to the Morgana he once knew. And what did she do? She screamed for his head on a stake and taunted him while he was dying.
freshly caught Cornish pixies chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
...
b#%gd&hd#seho&$tdv%w)#rvn'm&$#dtio$$bd-("acx"(&sccl-"_!hfym&$#kpots'$%#%-'
that was AMAZING!
Freakin just WOW!
Update SOON!
fcCp
drifted-haiku chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Love your story. God, everything transitioned so well in arthur's pov. i always thought that since they grew up together, he has to be able to tell when she's changed. but stupid me, like the writers on the show would be that smart.
emerald sorceress chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was very well written. It was quite dark and sad at the end and you could really see the progression of change in both of them as they grew up. It also fits really well with Season 3.
MinxySix chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I loved this! Really interesting way to structure and write a one shot, it works really well as a way to track not only Morgana's change, but Arthur's change too. :)
Izzy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow, I love it! What elses can I say? Is that based on the series 3? Did you get to the screening to see it. It sounds like the reviews on series 3 that I have heard. Wow!