Reviews for Out to Eat
TDP chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha XD that is too funny!
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A Super-penis for a Super-man LOL. So strong that no condom can contain it. Poor Diana, looks like there will more little Kents on the way.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
just LOL
SakuraPheonix13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
*cannot write a decent comment due to laughing so hard* XDDDDD
Jana Girl123 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
They would end up having another kid, and aside from making it a perfect ending to this it seems like something they would definitely do. This was a fun little read, and of course Kal has the biggest penis in the world; he's Superman! Diana is one lucky lady...
phyrephly chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
so cute! embarrassing for Kal, but cute - loved the ending. lol Guess a heroine's gotta do, what a heroine's gotta do...(appartently, that include's having alot of babies). lolol
MilkSapphire chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I first starting reading this and thought "aw this is so cute" and THAT part, omg I was DYING! I was cracking up! Funny thing is...my brother said something like that to my dad LMAO!

Hilarious! Donna makes things worse. Once I had this visual in my head of Chris and Kal talking in the restroom I let a big laugh that could be heard in China. lmfao, very funny.

Lynda! Like Lynda Carter lol! Jk haha, seriously...super sperm ;)

Nice oneee haha.
ImFanci chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
How funny and cute! Loved it!
TimeRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
lol loved it
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
LOL, That was a very fun read, and one of those things that makes you wonder just how wacky it'd be in the Kent household there.
john777 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
great story, keep writing
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
LOL. Chris is so cute. I loved Chris embarrassing Daddy. And the little bedroom scene topped off what is a perfect short story of our fave Kent family.
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
ROTFL

Remember that chat fondly.

Kal sure knows how to use his penis. Lucky for Diana it's the biggest in the world! LOL
roshane chapter 1 . 9/8/2010