Reviews for Return To The Light
You should definitely make this a multi-chapter fic! It's great!
GuitarGirl97 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I love this snatch of Ty and his mind that you've written, because you've shown us the part of Ty that Stolen sometimes neglects to show. I am so happy to have now read about a Ty who has been reduced to a subdued state (rather than passionately angry and going crazy), perhaps doubting his actions, contemplating and questioning everything, whilst still retaining that fierce and unwavering affection for Gem. Its a side to him that Stolen, sadly, doesn't really provide, and you've done it brilliantly. This is a very poignant piece and I love the insight into Ty you've given- especially the tortured questions he asks himself, a real contrast to how he used to be. To put it simply...I loved it :-)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wonderful! Please write a multi-chaptered fic from this! :D
miyame-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
great start! I know it's been three years since you've worked on this but I really want to see a next chapter. :) this was good.
mary chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
very nice well done
Summer1998 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
U should defiantly keep writing this I loved it!
Storyluver101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It's good, has potential.
ThereAre666Ways2Love chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was absolutely lovely!
ViNoLa chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
OMG, nora1407, I"M YOUR BIGGEST FAN! this is a masterpiece.
KaosKrystal chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I love it so far I fell in love with the book stolen and I think u have the talent to make this into many on going chapters. I'd love to find out what happens next :)
Girl in the Tiger Kimono chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Oh MY God! i want this to have a sequel or what ever you feel fit for this!
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ah, it's been almost a year since you posted this and you haven't updated! WHY!

I just finished 'Stolen' this morning, and lemme tell you, that book is probably the first to have traumatized and terrfied me with me still loving it in the end!

You have brought a ray of light to my emo-ness after the ending! Continue, please? You write so wonderfully and have kept Ty in great character (we'll see about Gemma when you continue. WHEN you do...)

Alerting this! *rolls away*
Cparaison chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Love it so far :) keep writing!
Cerulean Dust chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Please please please PLEASE confound writing this story. I lov so many things about it like how it's in Ty's pov and how it starts off. This will turn into suh an interesting fic so great job so far! Hope u continue
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
after being completely dissatisfied about the book's ending i came looking for a good continuation and i found just that! your writing style is quite similar to the author's so it was almost like i was reading stolen part 2 :) please continue this!