Reviews for What Dean Knows
zekeschance chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
So, so sad and so well written. Thank you.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
oh, that was so good. I'm not supposed to cry at work, you know.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow, that was really great! I loved reading Dean's side of what was going on, and how hard he was trying to deal with Sam's 'incarceration'.

I loved all of it, but this part just hurt, "He thought about what he wanted to say to Sam, if, by some unbelievable long shot, he showed up. I'm sorry? I wish there'd been some other way? I'm so proud of you? What do you say to your brother, your best friend, if you get one minute of time to last the rest of your life? Is it beyond enduring, what's happening to you? Are you still Sam, inside all the suffering? Is there any way for me to get you out? Is there anything I can do to make it better?

I really fuckin' miss you."

You write it all so powerfully, I can feel everything you're writing.

Now, of course, I really REALLY want to read the next story where Dean sees Sam, and finally gets to talk with him. (Off to get some tissues.) Sigh.
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
You made me shed some tears here..:(

The first part about Sam was sad but after reading this

one and knowing he's so near Dean and not reaching out to him.. would you PLEASE write their reunion?

even if not, I've enjoyed - thanks! (but a sequal will be great non the less :)
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I loved it!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
AWWW this was amazing!

love iT!

such a great companion to your other fic!

bless Dean!
sentarla chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
The end. No, I do not accept that being the end. Please, you can't keep the apart, you just can't!
cookjar chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow that really makes you feel what Dean must really be going through. So will we get a happy ending with a third story...

Nice work,