Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III
Skylord Tyler chapter 16 . 11/24/2013
Wow... This is really good. Except you could've added more detail to the worlds, like Narnia. You erased half of the movie. Btw I love how you made Sora get turned to stone Not like I WANT something like that to happen! NOT AT ALL! (unless it involves SoraXkiari)
Btw can they go to Minecraft and they have to go through Herobrine's mansion (the adventure map) with the help of Steve because Herobrine has Endermen kidnap Kiari to lure Sora.
BNGwarrior chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Sweet story so far, Narnia threw me a little at first but it was good. If you're ever going to keep writing this, I'd recommend trying to figure out how to go to Timeless River since you've hit all the other form changing worlds (halloween town, atlantica, space paranoids/grid, pride lands)
claire chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
can't wait for the next chapter
a fan of KH chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
That's donald duck for ya
4elementsfan4621 chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
Love it!

Here's some worlds to help u.

Lilo and Sitch

Olympics Collisum

Land of Dragons (Mulan)

R u accepting worlds other than Disney? just wondering. Hope this helps.

Update soon :)
Evera Yuuki chapter 16 . 7/1/2011
I think you should do Lilo and Stitch next. For one, just two cameos and a summon isn't enough for Stitch. And for another thing, it IS kind of Stitch's fault they initially found theirselves in the Space Paranoids. Plus, I think watching Donald try to strangle him would be fun to watch. But that's just my opinion. You do what sounds best to you, and I'll support it even if it sounds like a bad idea.
Thisisawesome chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
I love how Kairi thinks all the girls are trying to flirt with Sora :D
crazygal17 chapter 16 . 5/28/2011
noooooooo i cant wait that long

:( oh well if you are taking requests for worlds i vote neverland!
1person chapter 16 . 5/10/2011
kingdom of sin chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
TRON BITCHS!
kingdom of sin chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
In your A/N u said kingdom hearts is 4 teens and adults wich i think it is but y dont they make the games T or M?
KingdomXtar chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Oh no... not Resident Evil world.

The horror overtone is too much and besides, it's take place in real-life present time.(modern and non-fantasy)

If there is "light and darkness" element revolving here i don't think Resident Evil will suited well.
nutter chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
yes for resident evil i do think that would be fun
nutter chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
i like the two pages you have added. i think is should be kinda a shy kiss because he acts a bit like bashful and kinda speechless when anyone ever hints that he likes kairi. so he would probs be shy. but thats just my thoughts if you dont like them dont worry i wont be upset. but yeah update soon first story im checking for updates byyye :)
Michael Moore chapter 16 . 1/9/2011
I love what you've been doing here, and I think that you're quite the writer!

As for the Tron : Legacy chapter, I'd very much like to see that. I suppose you'll follow the movie in terms of Clu's tyrannical control, Tron's reprogramming, and Quorra's role. But will Flynn be featured in the chapter? Because I think he is what ties it all together. Just a thought.