Reviews for Alteramorphs 0: The Alteration
TJ MARC 19 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love this story
jinxedpixie chapter 15 . 11/15/2013
Not really on the head spinning. I had her pegged for the little girl she saved way back in the Prologue. I've gotten really good at catching twists and head spinning moments. Although, I almost thought she could be Kelly's mom, sister, or daughter from the future especially the last two. I kind of ditched the mom thought because it didn't work to well. So the contest mentioned on the last chapter nearly got me to guess wrong. But I was right. -does a little dance- Maybe I'm good at twist because I write really good twists...apparently.
jinxed
freak chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
Your story is so creative and mind blowing; it makes me visualize the events and feelings very clearly.
Jimanji-Faronix-Zonata chapter 27 . 7/11/2013
Ooh…this looks interesting! Can't wait! :D
napsman chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
so far its great going to read more. the part where she talks about the elmist, cryak and the one is great.
Jimanji-Faronix-Zonata chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
MAN, I'd love to have Kelly's power. I've got A LOT of hybrids. If you want, you could use them. 0w0 Can't wait for the sequel! Update soon, please!
Ani-DP-TT-PJ-H-Ben10 Fan chapter 26 . 7/2/2013
Wow! That was just amazing. It's just beyond words. I love this story and I have grown to love Kelly too. I am really looking forward to the stories to come! Let me know if you ever come to a bump in the road, and I will do my best to work with you and get you over it! You are an amazing writer and hope to see some of your work soon!
Tsaukpaetra chapter 25 . 4/9/2013
One more chapter? Do we finally get to hear from The Last? That could be exciting.
Keep going! ;)
Salad Shooter chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
"Alloran-Semitur-Corrass, operator of the Escafil Caller mission"?

Now that part intrigues me. And the original time line in general. I really want to know what happened there.
Jimanji-Faronix-Zonata chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
YOU MUST DO A SEQUAL! *kingly deep overlord voice* I COMMAND YOU! Also, great chapter. Very emotional, natch. 0w0
DelightedLittleOwl chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Wow! Thank god for an epilogue! I don't think I would have accepted it if this was the last chapter. It was good, don't get me wrong, but I don't want this to end, even though you are writing more of this. Meh, right now I'm clinging to the story.

I'm surprised it took you three years. My old stories that I finished took me like a hundred more years. I'm not that great at writing so I won't be much help to your next story but I'll cheer from the sidelines :)

I remember a chapter where someone won the contest back then (my guess was going to be an Andilite) so maybe that person could support you. Hopefully they do _

I can't wait for the epilogue!( although this probably goes without saying it)
Mysty Star chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Wow. That chapter was very... gripping. Moving. It was impressive really. You could be a professional writer, maybe as famous as J. K. Rowling. Good job
Tsaukpaetra chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
I am honestly glad that Elias can finally get some rest, even if she feels as if it is undeserved. Also, if I remember correctly Applegate wasn't even writing the books or most of the plotline by the end, so I try not to be too hard on certain things in that section. ;)
Keep going! ;)
ForgottenShoeLaces chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
OMG! I haven't reviewed in like, forever! This is pretty...epic. That's the only word right now that pretty much sums it up. This is so amazing, I can't even type it. I love how you made it so she taught them sort of a lesson of her mistakes and helped them through her actions.

-hugs back- I'm going to guess this isn't the end(of this story) I can't wait to see what happens next!
dojoearth chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Very lengthy story and I wish it can break into sub chapters for this Ch:3 so that the pacing will be just right. Other than that, I gathered that this is about school days whereby ppl start to discover themselves which I think u set in the mood just right.