Reviews for Point Of View
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love me a topping E! Glad J's parents came around.
jolori chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
aww that was an emotional beautiful story thank you
sugar rae chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Nice story.
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I read this a while ago and did not have an account then so to thank you for this story aswell, and a great re-read;)

carolyn.
abbymickey24 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Finally was able to read this. I loved it bb. It was so heartbreaking and then sweet.

I had tears in my eyes at the beginning and then I got pissed right along with Jasper and then I was all awwww at the end.

I'm so glad his family came around.

Awesome job.
DarkOneBL chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Great story. I don't blame Edward or Jasper, they both did what they thought was best. I don't fault Ed for leaving because he didn't want their relationship/love being kept a secret.

I'm happy that everything worked out for Jasper in the end with both Edward and his family accepting him.
MizzHyde chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Evening doll.

Well I needed a little Sunday afternoon bite-sized pickmeup, and this fitted the bill just perfectly.

It's just a lovely complete story with a bit of everything, angst, hotness, great characters and some neat nods to canon - Edward staying away for Jasper's benefit? Yeah right!

The scene when Jasper came out to his family and endured their silence was utterly heartbreaking, and the descriptions of his despair afterwards, coping with it alone, were so real.

I am looking forward to working my way through your other stories, you should totally write more slash, you do it so well!

Love ya babes

MizzH
sessahhh chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Very sweet. I like that Jasper made Edward work for a few weeks before letting him back into his bed and their home. It sucks that it took Jasper's family so long to get over their own sh*t but it's nice that they cam around eventually.
Bespokebee chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I loved it! Great writing. So much emotion.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
WOW...That was such a sweet story. I'm glad that it ended well with both Edward, and with Jasper's family finally accepting him for who he really is. :)
Whitlock-Masen chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
glad to see Jasper able to man up, and do what he needed to do - for himself. And that he ended up with the people he loved still/again in his life
Ninjaout chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww, bb! That was so very sweet. I loved it. Glad you made E work to get back in J's good graces..I was mat at him too! Lol. Great job! Mwah!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Great story! The ending was beautiful.
partygirl1024 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Absolutely loved this story. :)

I also loved the fact that you used McFly's song POV in it!
Shirley007 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I already told you I loved this fic! Slash is always a WIN! And Jasper... *drools*. Okay, I'm getting off track here. But I love the angsty vibes, the hesitations, when he finally comes out of the closet,...and so much more. And damn, that LEMON! Sensational!

This fic was amazing! Never stop writing, sugar!