Reviews for Broken
hot4booth chapter 11 . 6/8/2012
Great case. Loved the ending!
cherrymystery chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
okay..That was an AMAZING story! very well written and complete in every way! just put on a quote in the beginning and the end & u got urself an my mind it already is one..and one of the best ;) Great job! oh n btw i love Dave & Erin together 3
Rosajean chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
Great story! Unique and well written!
twoBQ23 chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
They are sooooo adorable its crazy! I love this story so much. Thank you for writing it! I hope you enjoyed doing so!

VanInBlack chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
This ending was just perfect! So glad to finally see them together!

And I am very much interested in a sequel, but I guess you could have guessed that easily ;-).

Fantastic story!
VanInBlack chapter 10 . 10/25/2010
Aww, that was wonderful. The way they admitted that they want each other was so sweet! And Erin's mother was priceless!

Fantastic chapter!
Tokala chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
"...because the students who bothered to attend an evening lesson were usually the ones who were definitely interested in what he had to say."

Hehe, I know that kind of student all too well :P I only bother to show up for evenig lectures if they're interesting too... but I'd definitely show up if Rossi was doing the lecturing... :D

I loved Reid. He being puzzled was totally adorable!

... und über eine Fortsetzung würd ich mich natürlich freuen, aber ich glaub das versteht sich auch so... ;)
DreamerChild88 chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Great story so far! Rossi and Strauss are a different pairing, but you've done a great job of writing them together. I like how you included their past, and tied it to their future. Update soon!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
aw, they both admitted they want each other. I love that.
Daisyangel chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Rose is one hell of a woman. lol
Tokala chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
Awww, who would've thought that something between Rossi and Strauss could ever be that heart-warming? :)

"She will," Rossi said, thinking about Kevin Lynch. "We all have our secrets and Garcia is no exception."

Oh god, I love that episode: "Agent Rossi...we need to talk. Man to man." :D :D :D
loveforpenandderek chapter 9 . 10/18/2010
I liked the part where Rossi explained to Hotch his past with Struass
VanInBlack chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
You have Rossi's voice down so perfectly I can only bow in admiration! Fantastic chapter!
Tokala chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Argh, just go ahead already and call each other you two!

Oh and, I loved this quote:

"But he prefers to impress the lady. Typical FBI agent, knows everything, survives everything until the white label with their name and time of death graces their big toe."
twoBQ23 chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
I always like to see David's vicious side, yet I hope it will tame so he can just call Erin! Thanks for the update, this story is truly wonderful!

53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »