Reviews for Own Me
delilahlefey chapter 1 . 1/28
Whoa...just...whoa...it was amazing though...I admit that
IntoTheWilds chapter 1 . 1/26
Wow, that was very well written and so full of edge of your seat emotion! I loved it :D
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
'...snapped his neck...' *Happy sigh* The things people do for love and sex ;)
GracelandFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Does it count as "prison bitch" if the bitch choses willing. Just wondering. Surprised he wasn't tried for murder. Morgan that is. Yeah, Reid is a bit psycho but they are psychos together, and frankly as tiny as Reid is, I mean the boy is 6'1" (umm IMDb doncha know). He's still too slender 155, as I recall, and Hankel too wacko to be safe, I'd probably be tempted to do the same. He may be psycho, but he doesn't deserve to be brutalized by the likes of Hankel.
ICan'tDrownMyDemons72029 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That was too perfect on too many levels! That ending makes me extremely happy... so long as the whole they're-still-in-prison-and-Morgan-was-quite-possibly-thrown-in-solitary-confinement-temporarily doesn't make me throw a hissy fit. Anyway, this is perf.
Ducky chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Oh Lord Jesus. Reid's a psychopath in love and Derek is one too. I love this fic.

Holy snot. This was wow, just, wow. I loved it. I of course wished there was a way they could have both gotten out and been safe, but you can't always get what you want. And as the ending of this fic proved, I had no idea what I wanted.

This ending was perfect.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wow yeah I guess there is a difference between being protected another prisoner and being owned by said prisoner. I chose owned rather than calling Reid Morgan's bitch because to mev there seems to be a difference. Reid actively chose to be Derek's lover as opposed to being forced into the relationship by the dominant partner. Spencer seems to have manipulated the situation of Morgan killing the other prisoner, but it appears that he fell in love with Reid and couldn't bear to know that the man who willingly became his property would now become fair game. Good story you built up the suspense from the time Reid was attacked until he pushed Derek to claim him for all the prisoners to see and hear.
DARK-KURENAI chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Is it wrong that I find this story to be romantic? Sure Reid is crazy as hell and Morgan is a victim who took his life back. But the fact that Morgan killed to stay in jail is freaking insane. But I guess the moral behind the story is that LOVE IS FUCKING EVOL
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
...shit
recalcitrant.me chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I love how you made Reid sort of manipulative at the end. Otherwise this story was awesome, I'll definitely be reading it again. :D
volandkl08 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow... scary good. Reid's a little nuts...
touchofheavenlylight chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Okay. This is the last review I promise.

But that ending.

That freaking ending.

Best ending ever.
P3ACE chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was incredible! I knew what I wanted-which was them getting out together and starting a life- wasn't going to happen but you made up for it three fold. It actually made me tear at the end it was so perfect. Brovo on your eleite writing skills, this one is going in the books.

-P3ACE
Moonlight Calls chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Really enjoyed how you wrote this, it's very nice.