Reviews for The Holocron Confessions
naryga chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Loved the ending!
Anomandaris90 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
This is brilliant, but truly you can't stop now, when in the next scene you might have adult Revan and Bastila having a half-fight about this last recording, can you :P ?
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
And since you haven't updated this story in forever, I'm going to mention that this is an absolutely hilarious way to end it. I keep imagining Bastila or someone finding the holocron and opening it, and bam. Instant diary of a Sith Lord.
tsujigiri chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh my god, I know I've done rave reviews before but this story has been amazing so far! The mystery invoked in this chapter was riveting, without loosing the tone of the story; can't wait to see where this is heading
chisscientist chapter 7 . 3/9/2011
This is fun. I can't help but imagine people's reactions if they got their hands on it after Revan had become Darth Revan.
cearo chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
Hahahaa! Oh.. that's priceless. That wasn't a very fun birthday for Revan, was it?

I've never read the comics, but I know a little bit about them, like who Lucien Draay and Zayne Carrick are. I like that you put them in there.

Keep it up!
writtenrhythm chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
Hmmm...Revan's a guy? How did i miss that one? Wow, i feel completly mental! but...anywho...great chapter! Good job showing His morals. Great Chapter! cant wait for more!
writtenrhythm chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Great chapter. really heavy stuff, especially now that the mandalorians are attacking. Lot of emotion, especially for a jedi, but thats just Revan. Great choice having her go to Master Zhar, he would be the most sympathetic. Loved it all, cant wait for more. Keep Writing!

-writtenrhythm
writtenrhythm chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Another great chapter! I love the beginning, where Revan is debating the moralities of goverment. a little foresight into why she decided to conquer the galaxy in order to save it.

GCIS had me cracking up laughing! I could totally imagine a couple of nosy padawans getting in way over their heads. And Alek rescuing Ferron was interesting, shows a heroic side of the future dark lord. very good!

So they found out about the Mandalorian iron? cant wait to see what you have planned for the next chapter. Keep writing!

-writtenrhythm
Candle in the Night chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
Very nice, you have virtually set up the fic with one chapter that fits perfectly into the fic i.e one that hasn't deviated from the previous chapters.

One thing I did like was how you kept Revan's child like innocence even in the face of brutality like finding body parts in a box.

So very good, I will review this whenever you update.
Candle in the Night chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I've read the first three chapters and was planning on leaving an overall review at the end but I had to review this chapter seperatley.

I'm really liking the whole 'behind the scenes' look at life at the Enclave, and the way the story is being told is brilliant, the vivid descriptions make it easy to imagine what is taking place.

But my stand out favourite moment so far by a country mile is when Malak stood up and tipped his food tray over dramatically. Brilliant, that actually made me laugh outright. Very, very amusing. And the little reference to Bastila was both subtle and believeing.

Great work so far.
lotbe chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
XD

Gotta love Alek. And all the food fight. Totally hilarious!
writtenrhythm chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
Ha! this is hilarious! really, a food fight in a jedi acadamy? loved it! cant wait for more!
Agent Vader chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Revan mkinda talks to much,but this is kinda fun to read;ya don't have ot think that much about it. Ya jest relax. Know wha tim sayin'?
lotbe chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Loving it so far. Thanks for writing!