Reviews for Surprisingly Good For You
Gatergirl79 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I enjoyed this thoroughly. :D Castiel's struggle between his religous view and his undeniably attraction to Dean was excellently written. I give you a ton of credit for find the perfect bible quotations to represent Dean and Cass relationship, having never read the bible they were very enlightening. :) You had me drawn in right from the beginning. It did have only one downfall for me, I did not see the point of the rather odd three way between Sam, Gabe and Cass other brother (name escapes me)- I have become very used to Sabriel sneaking its way into Destiel fiction (Though I don't understand the pairing at all.) But I found this three-way very distracting from the story and it end kind of throw me off the pace and slightly ruin the ending for me.

I do not mean to either upset or insult your writing, other than that moment it was wonderful and I loved it. :D
skyward2312 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
is this a one shot or what? I was really down when the story ended there. Anyways, your story is lovely, and your knowledge of books are damn vast! And i think the verses dean and cas say to each other are quite romantic! where are they from? Im not a christian to know if all of it are from the bible... Love the romanticism of it all! And Love you! And all your dean/cas! XD
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Aww it was fanatically brilliant! My only teensy complaint was that it ended x3
shiirojasmine chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
OMG! I just love this for the Good Omens reference! (I always did think that Supernatural and Good Omens would be a really great crossover.) Um, so I'd like to say that this story is well-written, and very, very sweet. Pleasure to read. :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
.HOT~!

GREAT!FIC!
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
HOLY SHIT. HOT HOT HOT.

(Threesome with Sam/Gabe/Lucy...APPROVED. GUH)
l2adiol2obot chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
:O will there be a second chapter? Regardless, this is wonderfully written. Thank you so much for this story! Amazing. :)