Reviews for We Need to Talk or Butch Hummel & Sundance Britt
CorinneLeorrah chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Lol sooo cute! Britt's an absolute doll!

Corinne
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I love missing scenes like this. Kurt and Brittany were both IC here. These two make such a cute friendship. Write more with them, please.
AnnoCat chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I really like this! It's just so cute and fully! Never mind the ranking, Kurt should have asked Brittany what his lips taste like! XDD That's what I want to know! XDD
Awkwardteen chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I want to know what he ranked! Please tell me...
vcg73 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very sweet. I like that your Brittany is simple but not stupid. She does understand what's important when it really matters. And I know I'm in the minority on this one, but I love that we don't know how she ranked Kurt as a kisser. :)
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This is definitely one of my favourite Glee stories, and I loved it so much :)

Great concept - I wondered how he broke the news to her.

Those two are so sweet together, and you portrayed that perfectly!

Brilliant writing as always!

Melody :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
KURTNEY!

Ha ha! I love them! They're very cute but, alas, impossible, even with the make-out session. Ditzy Brittney...just blows Kurt away, be done with him. At least now I can take a crack at him :-) Humorous and adorable ficlet here.
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was so cute! But I need to know what he ranked. Please tell me!
Mariabonita chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was really cute! The show could have done wonderfully with a scene like this, but instead we got Rachel givin pointless singin lessons...argh.
Lozza the Lolly chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I want to know how he ranked! lol. But seriously, TELL ME!
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I would love to know what she whispered to him...
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
HOW DOES HE RANKKKKKKKKK? i NEED r KNOW U EXPCT PPL TO JUST LEAVE iT! i wanna know now *pouts like a 3yr old ...or rachel when she doesnt get her way*
mag721 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010