Reviews for The Last Five Years
Sylvia Hill chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I simply love your humor. I laughed myself breathless. You have picked up on the fun persona of DB that seems to come through on all the personal interviews of DB and ED and the gag reels from the shows. You also have a wonderful feel for deep thoughts and feelings.
PrincessOfMythaca chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That was so cute! Loved them running around the city!
stxrdusty chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This was a really interesting idea and I really liked what you did with it. :) 3
kikki hope chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is so sweet. I thought might have been a starting point to the letters, but it's too sweet. I still love the way you write, and will now read your other stories as I wait for an update on paper aeroplane so.

Thanks for sharing.

Keep writing.

Megwill chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Very good. You weren't speaking of the reflecting pool, right? Because there are no waterfalls there...excellent one shot :)
singer154 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Another amazing story. I think I have an addiction to your stories worse than Booth's gambling problem! This fic was so cute and sweet!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was just so amazing. I mean, yeah, I TOTALLY wanted more to happen between them, but I'm also completely pleased (more so, actually) with what transpired and how it did.

Thanks, so much.
ladymirth chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is a very beautiful fanfic and you are a very gifted writer.
etakkate chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
what a lovely story! i just had to say! i can't believe i hadn't read it sooner!
headoverconverse chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I. love. this. Thank you for writing this! It satisfied all my Bones and Booth cravings :))
Autumn Mosaic chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Love it. A little ooc, but fun!
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow, this story really got me thinking too. Oddly enough while a few years ago my answer would have been that I wouldn't change anything, now I find myself seriously considering whether I would marry my current husband if I were given the chance to undo something with my memories intact.
MacGyversGirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Such a cute and genuine fic! Loved it :)
maisma51 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
What a fantastic story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very insightful and well written. Thanks for writing.
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
One of the best I've read! Thx!