Reviews for Pardoned
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I respect you highly for being able to write freeverses with such a clear voice. I never considered this pairing before, but now you've convinced me of its interesting potential. I liked that Marietta's so analytical of Montague's actions but he proves her wrong. Thanks for writing such an awesome fic :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I was surprised how much I liked this pairing after reading this.

The way you portrayed Montague was really really good. I liked how he wasn't just your typical Slytherin and that he seemed to have some sort of goodness about him. I was kinda sad when she slapped him, but they became "friends" in the end so it was all better. The way they got together through the DA being caught was a really good idea! Nice work and I would love to see more for them(I *think* you've written another fic for them... right?)

:D

"(he's a little kinder,

she's a little darker)"

Oh, and I really liked that part. It showed a lot about both of them.

-Morghen
sidex chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
'He wasn't physically repulsive, but morally so, and that's what made it all the worse' (I think that's how it goes... I'm using mobile and I can't copy/paste) I liked that line. You write amazing freeverse poems! And, er... I've been grounded from the computer... xD Instead, I'm handwriting the Regmerta. It'll be up as soon as possible! :)