Reviews for Partners: Reloaded
Lord-DemoMann chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Well dang it, now I just have to know about the adorable misadventures of those 2 and that baby! CURSE YOU KIANNALEEEEEEEIGH!
tojaka chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
Good chapter , I liked it, It's been a time, Kotaro was worried for Negi, at the end they weren't separated, Negi started sing and he started dance with Amaterasu XD, it was fun

In the part;

"It could even be Evangeline, seeing as she doted on Amaterasu so much."

Evangeline doing the food XD, it would be strange of see.

I will wait the sequel "Daughter of Dog-Mage"
tojaka chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Good chapter! What will happens now?, Amaterasu has 1 year, cheer up!
Lord-DemoMann chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Im gonna be honest, that twist was weak as hell. I cant even read this story anymore, because i cant get that damn thing outta my head. You've literaly ruined the story, with a frickin Deus Ex Machina(actully it seems closer to an Ass pull). Its a shame, this story had potential. Was looking foward to it.

Also a few chapters back with the whole "oh by the way, my universes allow Mpreg with no explination as to why", you couldve at least established that in the first chapter that Mpreg exists in this universe, instead of just making an ass pull. Next time, please, think ahead in what your writeing so we can avoid the annoying bullshitery.
tojaka chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
Another chapter *O*!, I liked it , please update soon! I will wait the next chapter, cheer up!
tojaka chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Please, you continue the story T_T
Negima A.K chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Good chapter, Evangeline has taken a liking to Amaterasu lol, the class did a party because Evangeline has his powers again, Negi isn't as always, I have curiosity by know that hapened when he and Kotaro went to look for Nagi, continue please.
tojaka chapter 6 . 1/1/2011
I liked much this chapter *O*, Evangeline wasn't able to sleep and she went to the house of Negi and Kotaro, Amterasu wanted to see Evangeline , Evangeline took care of Amaterasu while Negi and Kotaro were resting, Evangeline "Hello little sweet thing! she cooed. Can you believe that idiot over there is my student? How did I get saddled with an idiot like that for a student huh?" XD, Evangeline has affection to Amaterasu , as now is his aunt, the blood of Amaterasu removed the curse of Evangeline O_O, now Evangeline is very happy XD, sure that now she has more affection to Amaterasu that sooner , in the store, was funny XD, Evangeline bought a dress to Amaterasu , when Asuna saw to Evangeline, was funny that XD, Evangeline happened all a day with his niece , at the end of the chapter, Negi seems that is sad, update soon please, what will happen now?, this interesting, cheer up!
Envy the Broken chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
I liked the story. It was...interesting. It was a little rushed but I still liked it. But it makes me wonder why they hadn't questioned how Kotaro could have a child, but I may have over looked it xD Good work. I hope to see more soon~
LordLenne chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Oh god that chapter motivated me.

Thank you for wonderful KotaNegi-ness.
light or darkness chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
Interesting story, Amaterasu good name, continue
tojaka chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
I liked this chapter *O*, borned Amaterasu , Negi was very nervous and the poor still he was more when not saw his daughter, he didn't realize of that Evangeline had Amaterasu, the class did a party XD, if they thought that could rest when arrive in his house, they was mistaken, with playing music included XD, the powers of Amaterasu, How will be?, update soon please, what will happens now?, this interesting, cheer up!
LordLenne chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
very lemony like, great story :)

Extra, extra points for the NegiKota though it is a remake.

Keep going!
tojaka chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
New story , The poor Negi of again went chased by someone that knew to his father XD, Evangeline listened to Kotaro when he told "Bitchy old hag" XD, update soon please, what will happens now?, this interesting, cheer up!