Reviews for Sensory Perception
darkanimelight chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Please continue! I love this story! You did an amazing job of creating a new storyline while maintaining the integrity of Moffats characters. I'd love to read more if possible.
Max Mahr chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Seems I have stumbled upon this story a tad too late.
But the two chapters posted are absolutely amazing, with such lovely minute details and descriptions. I admit that I would love to see the tale continued, but understand if that never happens.
You are a lovely writer and I admire your style, and I wish you luck in any future writing endevors.
EliMayz chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Really wonderful. Heartbreaking.
newdaydawning chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hi! I'm a recent convert to the wonderful world that is Johnlock and I was reading thru fics and I absolutely LOVE this one but it's not finished :( at least not here? If it is finished someplace else, I would be so grateful if you could give me a link? :D
southern-punk chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
No! This is brilliant. I need the other four parts DX
Jodi2011 chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
This is well written and I'd love to read more.

Please?
ds9jullian chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Do we get any more? I like it.
Coragyps chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Poor Sherlock! I kind of hope he gets better although that seems unlikely ... good job and thanks for sharing!
Vining chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Fav line: "A sliver of street light came through the join in the curtains, leaving a sodium stained streak across the bed sheet."

This is well written, looking forward to what happens next!
deleted1e5283424 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Written beautifully. Waiting for an update.
anne chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
please please please write more. this is amazing so far. i keep checking back now and then to see if you have written another chapter! xx
unnammed-1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
This is so sweet and sad and omg write more soon. ; ;
mysterypoet66 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Had to fight desperately to put my finger on why this works: Simplicity. It's a natural and plausible extension of the canon, so it has a feel of rightness. You've also not done the overly-embroidered language route. I'm quite interested as to what happens next. :)
NicholasCSmith chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
More of this, please!
Doughnutwithsprinkels chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Wow. Just wow. I feel really bad for Sherlock, but damn, you've made such an amazing story that makes it impossible not to like it. I cant wait to read more of this!