Reviews for Tell Me Tomorrow
zoxy2 chapter 14 . 11/18
Oh my god I wanna push you in front of a truck. I am crying so hard right now, I had to reread that line several times to check that I read it right, HOW COULD YOI KILL SHIRO! I miss him so much, and he's not even real! But really great job with pulling the heart strings right there. I love how everyone's lives turned out, though I do wish you had elaborated more on Nnoitra, Gin, and Shiro's lives even though it wasn't there story. But I guess it's fine since You wrote a story for Gin and Shuhei themselves, and we sorta know how Shiro's life went *hysterically sobbing at this point*, but what happened with Nnoitra, or even Starrk? BTW, totally love the new generation :)

PS- may Shiro's afterlife be a party. *god damnit, I'm still crying*
TaigaLover chapter 14 . 8/18
This. Story. Is. So. Awesome.
I love every part of it so I can't really list out the best bits, sorry

...Can I just marry you, Pet? Uh, I mean TPP? [Heh, I just gave you a nick name which is kinda weird but my brain is too fucked to think rationally right now so I think I'm excused]
HidanFangirl chapter 18 . 8/13
This is so damn goooooood
aya -.- desu chapter 14 . 5/12
Aiyaaahhh... :3
I love this...
Their punk talk is freaking ridiculous. I would kill myself before associating with someone like that.
You can't do shit with 200 yen. lol
Tammy Sakamoto chapter 1 . 1/31
Dear The Petulant Prodigy,

I have been reading your amazing fanfictions for years now and I always come back to re-read each and every one of your IchigoxGrimmjow stories ('Tell Me Tomorrow was actually the first ever GrimmIchi fanfic I read :) ). I just want to express how amazing and moving and powerful your writing and plots are. I love how you make readers feel connected with Ichi and Grimm. And no matter how long it will be until your next chapter, I will forever be a devoted fan! I'm an RN that works with the LGBTQ community now because of your masterpieces likes Tell Me Tomorrow, Perfect Silence, Don't Drop The Soap, Hope Dangles on a String, and Gasoline Sandwiches. Really, it sounds cheesy but your stories really moved me to work with LGBTQ groups while as before I wasn't even that aware of it.

Honestly, you're awesome. I'm just glad I was lucky enough to come across your fanfics!

-Tammy Sakamoto
Sarah Russell chapter 12 . 1/21
Great chapter by the way. But why did you have to make him lose the chain? You better somehow bring it back, replace it, or make him get something similar but better. Because I liked the chain and the bracelet present concept thing. It was cute.
Sarah Russell chapter 10 . 1/21
I love some of the songs you mentioned. Like "Dove and Grenade" by Hollywood Undead, "How I Can Just Kill a Man" by Rage Against the Machine, and "You're Going Down" by Sick Puppies. Those three songs are on my phone. A few chapters back I think I got a little too excited when you mentioned the band Hollywood Undead and quoted the song "Dove and Grenade". Oh well. That is one of my favorite songs by that band though.
Goosen chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
A neat idea. I shall have to
risadinha chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Thanks for this story! Complex enough with the plot around Stark and Aizen and coming to a certain end. There are too many stories starting up well enough but going on and on and on for more than 30 chapters one mushier than the previous. I especially like how the relation between Grimmjow and Ichigo is building. It never felt forced or unnatural to me, and both keep their dignity.

BTW: Wasn't Ichigo working for Urahara Shouten in one of the first chapters? When did Urahara become a teacher/scientist? (Not that it really matters as he doesn't really play a role and it would even work to have two people by the name of Urahara.)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I think I've read this fic five times already but I'm gonna read it again because it is honestly the best fanfic I've ever read
JuleMaker chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
JuleMaker chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
rAiNwAtEr chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
I was absolutely blown away by this story. It was sexy, interesting, and lovable. Thank you so much for shaing, and I hope you continue to write awesome ichigo and grimmy stories!