Reviews for The Art of Redemption
mum2shane chapter 9 . 9/24
WTF i need to know what happens please finish this story
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
this was a good chapter as well, and good for Bella, I really hope she doesn't let them back into her life again. Also who does Rosalie think she is to go into someone else house and start on Jasper. It's his life not theirs right. How can Bella break up a marriage? That's new to me just wow right. I hope she doesn't push Jasper away either right. Thank you for sharing this story with us have a good weekend.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Wow that is good that Jasper and Bella are connected now. Mates. I hope Victoria doesn't smell Bella on Drew and hurt her right. I wonder what is coming for them if Peter is worried. I hope that the three Whitlocks are going to be okay right, and Bella Swan.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 2/28/2014
this was a good chapter as well, so Peter and Charlotte are both helping them to get together and Charlotte for her to help Bella to understand about Jasper on his actions towards Peter. So does this mean that they are completely together now.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
oh wow Jasper is jealous and when is Bella going to ask why Peter keeps calling him the major I wonder.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
oh wow this was a good chapter as well. so the bar lost two good bar tenders. probaby loose some business as would deserve them right for what her boss did and what Molly said right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 2/28/2014
this was a good chapter also and wow so Charlie and her mom and Phil got killed by Victoria, but what happened to Jacob. I wonder if Bella and Jasper are true mates if not I hope they don't start anything cause he can find his one and only right. Just be friends that would be fine right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
this was a good chapter as well. So Jasper showed up where she worked. Then walked her home and they talked for awhile. I wonder if everything is going to come out including Jasper's back ground on his life as well. I wonder where there relationship is going to go from here on out. I wonder if Bella would be able to trust a vampire again.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
ooh so Jasper went to a flower shop and sent her flowers, why though with his past and everything that happened I thought he wouldn't want nothing to do with Bella. Drew likes Jasper, maybe Bella should tell him right. I guess we will see what will happen right. Who knows maybe she will talk to him to clear things up so she can move on once and for all right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
wow this was a good first chapter I thought. Now I wonder what Bella is going to do about Jasper Whitlock. If they will become friends or not. I like her roommate Drew they seem pretty close friends.
Angel chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
very good.. but why, oh why haven't you updated in 2 years?!
The Forgotten Stark chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
update soon
catjumped1 chapter 9 . 5/15/2013
Hell what a place to end things. Any hope of this story going on?
mythzzrosenov chapter 9 . 1/12/2013
pls update...this is getting interesting.!
the newest daughter chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
i sure hope you post next chapter soon