Reviews for This Ship Was Built to Last
Scarlet32 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Loved it! I disagree with what one of the other reviewers said. I totally felt that this was in every way a Chuck and Blair story even though they aren't together in the end. Great story!
svenjen chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I loved your description of Jenny at the beginning of this story. I also loved the way Chuck can recognize Blair at every angle. You should make this a chapter fic... it would freaken rock!
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Blair truly knows Chuck better than anyone and that silently speaks volumes to someone like Eva. Even if it's as natural as Chuck being insulting and intoxicated. Oohhh the jealous motherchucker is returning...please update soon.
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I loved the "never reproduce ever" so Blair :) And that he can still smell her and can also feel Chuck Bass coming back no matter how hard he fights it.

I would love for vengeful Chuck to come back for Blair!

I loved it!
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh, quelle dommage and yum yum yum! This Chuck is truly delicious: bitter, horny, resentful, conflicted and HOT. Did I mention HOT? Just so you know. I would certainly enjoy seeing him again very much, especially as he seems to bring out the best in Blair - for some reason, her 'we'll all be lucky if you can never reproduce ever' made me laugh out loud. Because, you know, it will be Blair who has his babies. Chuck knows it. Blair knows it. Even Fleur Delacour knows it, the filthy French tart. Your characterisation of her was lovely, by the by. The jealousy? Bahahahaha.

Any chance of this becoming a two shot? I'll write you a present if you give me just one conversation between this Chuck and this Blair, you genius you.

- B
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Awesome done - every word was just perfect! Loved it!
flipped chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
'CHUCK BASS grew vengeful.' good emphasis
XOXOGiannaGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I absoluelty LOVE this story- please write a sequel!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Excellent to read. Enjoyed it, a lot.

Of course, under any circumstances Chuck wouldn't like the idea of seeing Blair with any other guy; much less, if said guy happens to be Dan Humphrey.

Considering that Chuck has been on the receiving end of Dan's fist one too many times and just seeing Blair, with 'Lonely Boy,' is very likely to make his blood boil.

Therefore, I can't be surprised if Chuck is considering vengence against Dan Humphrey, for being with Blair.

Although, in my opinion to see Blair with Dan, would probably smack the new Chuck right out of his system, in realization that nice isn't his style-and that the old 'Chuck Bass,' was really the one she liked best.

Because, if the Chuck Bass, that Blair knew and loved doesn't exist-she should be allowed to find herself another guy, and who better than Dan.

Therefore, it'd be cool if you'd write a sequal to this story.

At least, so we can find out, what a vengeful Chuck will do in order to become himself once again and to get Blair away from Dan.
pure-simple-adoration chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Love it! Very realistic with Chuck but not Blair but its a fan fiction and either way I adore it.
1MIKITAFANFORLIFE chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Listen, if your a chair fan. You don't want blair with anybody else, if this is not a chair story please say so in the summary. I'm completly disgusted with this dan and blair facination and hope it passess. This is obviously not a chair story. Please state that
abelard chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Yay! Vengeful Chuck! What I love abt this is that I can really see B. being with D. under these circumstances. If C. "doesn't exist anymore" in B.'s mind. I can't wait till the "real" Chuck Bass comes out from that shell and he makes Humphrey pay for "stealing" his girl!

Great start!