Reviews for Just Another Day
gr8read chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
What a great line.

"Then we find the nearest steakhouse, order something massive and so rare a good veterinarian could still save it,..."
ShadoeMedic chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
OMG that last line was just hysterical! So rare a vet could save it! i'm SO gonna use that the next time i order a steak! Great story too : )
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was a loaded conversation. You handled the dialogue and characterization well.
Zara Zee chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Nice coda; it said things that needed to be said! In character and believable.
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
This was great! I really love episode tags and this one was awesome. You kept them in character and I could see this conversation taking place at the end of the episode. I hafta add, the line about ordering something so rare a good vet could still save it had me laughing out loud! Dean would sooo say something like that! Ha ha! Very good! Thanks! *hugs*
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very introspective and touching, as the brothers jointly decide that they must choose allow the other to be injured or die if necessary to avert the apocalypse. Nicely done.
Noninone chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
LOL to that ending!
SassyLilPanda chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I LOVE reading episode tags, especially for Season 5 and this was just so excellent. I absolutely loved it, especially in regards to Sam not seeing his real, actual mother until then. It was emotional and well written. Thank you for sharing such a lovely piece.