Reviews for One Piece Academy
Pedritoloco chapter 26 . 11/6
OMG THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING FEEEEEEEEELS! I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING IT LIKE THIS, BUT I ALSO HATE YOU :PPP I'm gonna go straight to the sequel now the suspense is killing me, I loved this story can't wait to see what's in store for the sequel. 3
Creepyguest chapter 26 . 9/17
I hate you and I love you... This story git me crying laughing and shouting I adore no loooooove this fanfic... really thank you for writing it... but the ending! I'm crying a fucking OCEAN... well like in every other fanfic you've written the characters are perfect and well.. your stories are marvelous, fantastic and touching ... it's like I'm dreaming every story you have written and therefore I beg you to continue writing fanfics... you have talent and ... I'm happy and sad and over emotional ... and... sigh...THANK YOU FOR EVERY FANFIC YOU HAVE WRITTEN ...
xPandaa chapter 26 . 8/9
xPandaa chapter 20 . 8/8
Charlie and the chocolate factory...
xPandaa chapter 17 . 8/8
oh my god Ace XD I died when nami was like I like small things and ace is like luffy your so lucky! XD I totally got that XD but ace, buddy uhm yeah... hahah
xPandaa chapter 16 . 8/8
OHHHH DAMN THEY'RE GOING TO THE BEDROOM OHHHHHHHHH XD hahahahahqhqahhahahahahahahahahahahah
xPandaa chapter 7 . 8/8
Maybe in a fantasy world with pirates and dragons and...I dunno...Magic fruit...

a tad too obvious? XD hahah
xPandaa chapter 5 . 8/8
HOLD UP, how come when luffy left the class shanks did not say anything he didn't ask where he was going or why he was standing up like if I stood up and left (tried) my teacher will get pissed off like lol oh and the last chapter was funny XD Ace cracks me up hahah
Justkindaannoyed chapter 26 . 7/21
Sorry for reviewing so late since you havent updated in a few years, but I stumbled upon this and I got to the second chapter. This is a solid plot and a solid story, but the grammar is only just passable. I don't think all of it is like this because from what I have seen of the last chapter your grammar is good. All i am saying is that the first 2 chapters need to be revised. Other than that I love the story.
This was so sad but so awesome at the same time. Thank you for this wonderful story
LuNaLoverForever chapter 26 . 6/10
I cried so hard at the end! It was such a sad story! But I love though. :'(
LuNaLoverForever chapter 8 . 6/9
I think it's some what like this : 92-100%A 91-85%B 84-75%C 74-51D 50% or lower i think that's how it works but I have NO clue schools over so I don't remember
ZOROXROBIN chapter 1 . 5/13
Amazing idea!
Onepiecelover28 chapter 26 . 4/19
Omg this is so cute OMG I can even the best fic I ever read from you, OMG so you basically wrote a story with all my ONE PIECE SHIPS SO ITS THE BEST. Well except one, Sanjixviolet but it's k it wasn't necessary and I'm reading this in the future and you made One Piece University and I hope there will be a lot of Zoroxrobin Now!
strict reader chapter 26 . 4/14
The was amazing you put so much emotion into it I can't stop crying and I cry rarely and only for the best stories that is is hard to find you done a great job and continue writing.