Reviews for Bunk Beds
Nocturnea chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Amusing story, and well written, but I have a question. What exactly was Alice accidentally implying? Please tell me. But on to the point of this review, thanks for writing this!
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Thank God for Alice! heehee, oh, don't we love them so?
tsukuyomi67 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
ahahaha poor Oz and Gil. You'd have to EXPLAIN MORE CLEARLY. haha Great story! Keep up! ;)
BreathToday chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Haha this was so funny : )
bucketOFme chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
heehee cute x)
LonelyLamppost chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Alice would be dominant no matter who she ends up with. Haha! Just like Gil would be on bottom no matter who he ends up with. xD I really liked this one-shot, it made me giggle towards the end! Good job, Nyaa~ -

Is it okay to ask you to look at our Pandora Hearts stories and comment? DD Comment for a comment yes? We're kind of new at writing for Pandora Hearts. - This is a Shared account by the way, so no confusion. DD

And Again! Love the story- I look forward to reading your others!
lotbe chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Hahahaha, this is so cute! Naive Alice all the way! XD

And, of course, she would be on top.
Sailorprincess3234 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
lol true true she would be on top ;)
lovelyAnn chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
LOOOOOL XDDDDDD ALICE IS THE BEST XDD 33

Great fanfic xDDD!
i-is-animefreak chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
LOL! THAT. WAS EPIC.
sailorbutts chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This certainly made me LOL. Good work, love. ;D
Ai Usagi chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh, god! I died of laughter during this! xD Even after she knew what it meant (er...sort of) she still said that! xD Very good job, I look forwards to seeing more Pandora Hearts fanfics from you! :)
KazeNoSakura chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha! OMG! I can't stop laughing at her innocence. XD

Although short, I really enjoyed this story. I didn't find them OOC. In fact, I thought you were pretty close to the real thing. Oh and the plot was just splendid. Short and to the point. Man, I just love naive Alice! XD
RevansRubber Duck Darth Nimble chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHY IS NAIVE ALICE SO AWESOME?

I see this happening too xD

They were all pretty in character too, so good job!

I liked it :)