Reviews for LNU Part 1: Leave Nothing Unsaid
cellaria chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
aw i love this story! loved the foursome! could've been hotter but it was still super cute! & really they all like girls & guys so i hope there's more of that in the sequel! lol ;)
Eva Galana chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Love stories, where one doesn't quite realize or is even capable of owning up to that love only to suddenly and fully embrace it when it seems too late are heart rending, sweet and always deserve the proverbial fist pump when everything comes together. This is a marvelous story; well written as all of your stories are; heart rending and lovely.

Yet, for some reason, I find myself feeling a little ambiguous about the story. Mostly, it's ending. I don't know why, exactly. It makes sense - after all, no one knows what Aizen and Gin did; Sijun is a lovely woman, and obviously very much in love with Risa; I just have this 'oh oh' feeling that somehow, after all of this, Renji is somehow going to be either left behind or placed so far in the back that his heart is broken. I identify with Renji on many levels; I think that's why I get so protective of him. He endured a lot in this story, all for Bya. And the thought he's gonna endure more...aww...it's a wonderful story. I did like it. I really can't explain this odd feeling about it's ending, though... *smiles*
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 21 . 7/26/2012
There's sequel? *SQUEEEEEEE* Bya and Seijun are both pregnant... Hmmmmmm...

Trouble ahead? Yeah...

Renji/Bya Shenanigans? Guaranteed!
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 20 . 7/25/2012
Oh, it was so cute how they aall came together to make the baby! *squeeeeee!* And Seijun was hilarious, teasing Ren like that. I really like her, but maybe thats because she is from the spirit realm.
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
Oh, now i understand Seijun. So sad about her husband and his beau. I see where her desire to help Bya and Ren originated. I think I like her!
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 18 . 7/25/2012
Heh, very sweet of Lady Seijun to help Bya and Ren like that, ne? Hmmm... I shall have to show her my gratitude later on. Pehaps get her a pretty comb, or a pet dragon (maybe she wouldnt like that one).
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 17 . 7/25/2012
This chapter certainly brightened my dark and gloomy day. I'm glad that Byakuya lives on in your stories. That comforts me.
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
So sweet! Renji isnt leaving! I'm so happy...
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
oh, so much tragedy in these chapters... it's nearly apocalyptic (maybe that's an exaggeration)!
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 14 . 5/14/2012
Oh my goodness! All of Seireitei and Rukongai were almost destroyed! And that's just the beginning; I begin to worry! But I believe ine Bya and Ren! You can do this! And I know you two will end up happy, ne Spunky? Tell me I'm right, even if you have to lie!
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 13 . 5/14/2012
Impregnate them both! But that would take so much work, Sousuke! Like making sure they eat right, don't die, get proper treatment for sickness, don't die, get good excercise, and don't die! I will kill the two of you before I let them die at your hands (but probably not before you impregnate them. I think Bya would be just adorable, all round and grumpy)! Gosh, watch yourselves!
Mina Kye chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
Is it just me? Or didn't you say there was a sequel? Did you post it? i can't find it. :P Maybe I'm just blind. lol. x)
Mina Kye chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
You did a great job with this story Spunky! _
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
Oh my gosh! Renji! I swear, they will pay!
Kaynahugs chapter 13 . 12/23/2011
Ho-holy shit! Bya-chan is pregnant?