Reviews for LNU Part 1: Leave Nothing Unsaid
SesshomaruFreak chapter 21 . 8/3
Freakin beautiful! 5 star gorgeous :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 8/3
Hot diggety damn! That might be the hottest lemon I've ever read! That was beautiful!
And I'm liking this Seijun more and more. Btw I think she might be a yaoi fan lol! Fujonshi :)
It was really amazing- how she'd thought to invite them was so great on so many levels.
Possibly fave chap of this fic!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 8/2
Awwwwww! This is turning really sweet! I'm glad Renjis staying and that Seijun has a whole thing going on that means she really understands ByaRen :)
Buuut what about 'those evil of whom we do not speak'? They're always plotting *suspiciously scans area*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 8/2
Seijun seems like the coolest chick ever lol!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 8/2
Omg you and your cliffies!
You wouldn't let the bad guys win, would you?
You wouldn't...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 8/2
Omg I know he was doing what he thought was right, but dude! Timing! His whole family is decimated and his lover leaves?! How do you expect him to fight? Give him something to fight FOR, you sweet, stupid, wonderful idiot! (Ren, not you, Spunky. You're a genius)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/2
*disgusted snarl* What have those bastards done? You feed my loathing for them.
On a lighter note, thank you for the lemon ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/2
The flashbacks really illuminate why Renji acted the way he did the night he left. It wasn't the usual Bya being cold and untouchable, but even worse- he was giving juuust enough to encourage, then hold back without ever explaining anything.
Still willing to see Aizen and Gin get tit for tat, eye for an eye. Screw them
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/2
Dude F-U-C-K Aizen and Gin. Omg I'm so pissed at them I'm shaking and as if the abuse wasn't enough, they made Bya watch. Wtf kinda evil is that? Like beyond evil. I want them to die, slooooowly and painfully and in some torturously humiliating way.
Fuck it get Kenpachi and Mayuri and get them horny and bloodthirsty and set them on those record it and sell it in the Seretei.
I'm not normally of such a cruel mind but I'm furious right now and feeling vicious *snarl*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/2
Ooohhh is this gonna be one where Bya's clan/the council all evil and hateful?
And please tell me Renji meant it- I had the scary thought that maybe he is still mad about Rukia and intends to hurt Bya by doing this then leave.
But I almost cried when Ren said ' this is where you always stop me'
What happens next?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/2
Oh the freaking angst! Poor boys :(
But hey I get that Rukia sees things one way but I think the LAST thing Ren needs right now is for the only friend he remembers to walk away.
And wtf is wrong with Bya? Did the freaking parasite get him?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/2
*gasp* omg segmented amnesia? *whines* fix it Spunky!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/2
Omg Renjis back but is he ok and where did that parasite go and I bet Bya was never so happy to see the 11th but omg we need Ren to wake up and be ok
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/2
Oh Renji
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/2
Wow...*wistful sigh* First off, loved seeing Renji be so upfront right away 'the time has come for you to choose' omg
Now Byakuya has nightmares of regret, ne? He would've said yes, huh? But Renji disappeared...
Has Bya lost his chance?
Btw if you're willing to read some angst WITHOUT the happy ending omg I recommend one on adultfanfiction . I don't remember the name but the summary says ('He always came home...until the night he couldn't') saddest fuckin thing I ever read. I promise you'll cry. I read it by accident, not knowing it was truly tragic.
The first chap of this made me think of that- Renji leaving and not coming back. But thank God I know my angel Spunky believes in happy endings; otherwise I'd be terrified to continue.
Geez I ramble lol