Reviews for Stalking Horse
FirePony16 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Awesome story! :D
ccase13 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Aha! Harness must be a generic British term where Americans would say bridle or halter the horse.

This sounds much easier than the non-horsey Winchesters trying to get a full driving harness on the enchanted horse without being killed. I'd heard vaguely of kelpies before this story but I did not know they were supposed to be enchanted mortal horses.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This could be a very hard job if the boys have to harness the fairy horse CORRECTLY.

Even most experienced horse people these days don't know anything about harnesses. Driving is a much less popular sport.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Hey! D

This is a nice story Really fluffy and sweet )

Kisses and see you 'round

Rosetta
LaedieDuske chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
Aw! *sniffle* What a beautiful ending! And holy hell, you did bad things to my blood pressure with the drownings and the almost-drownings and the busted noses and whacks on the head and...and...! Lots of delicious h/c on everyone, the massage made me jealous! Sasquatch hands would take up most of my back just resting there! LOL This is definitely going in my faves. There was even a tummy rub. *melt* Yeah, definitely saving this one.

LD
FireFox Vixen chapter 8 . 9/30/2010
awesome!1
Soncnica chapter 8 . 9/17/2010
whoot, I read it (sorry I didn't review yesterday)

anywho... I liked it!

I mean I just had this desire to read a case fic and yup... this was just fine!

I liked your description of the horse... really great!

and the lake was awesome setting!

and *whispers* I kinda skipped the boys 'cuddling' (well not exactly that, but idk how else to say it) scenes and Sam crying scenes, coz... idk... idk... I just didn't feel like reading those.

BUT

I loved the case... the horse and the lore... it was really cool to read about this... and how it had Dean under its spell...poor Dean!

yup..this was a really cool case fic to read! thank you! :)))

hugs,

S.
May Glenn chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Awww! That was a really super-sweet surprise ending! I liked that the horsey got his happy ending back with his bro! I also loved Sam enveloping Dean as they slept...non-wincestuous cuddling is rare enough! ;) Great story, thanks for posting!
Nana56 chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Aw, that's a really sweet ending. Sorry I've been MIA for these last chapters. At a quilt retreat and supposed to be sewing instead of reading fic. :D

Really good story, hun. I love the last part with the horses. That was genius!

Nicely done. :)
dreamlitnight chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Lovely end to a wonderful story. Adored the scene with Dean and Sam and the horses. Great job!
moira4eku chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
Very well done! I do see the parallel of the Wichester brothers and the horses. It brought a tear to my eye, especially this: "he was cold and lonely and frightened, until you released him from the enchantment." and this: Dean turned to Sam. "That's his brother - he missed him so much it broke his heart …"

The two brothers leaned on the fence and watched the two brothers grazing happily in the afternoon sunlight.

Dean's fingertips strayed onto his brother's wrist".

Sniffle, sniffle...it was just so lovely and beautiful. Thanks!
moira4eku chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
I'm relieved that Dean seems to be getting better and is on his way to being his old self. Loved how he was worried about everyone but himself. Sweet end to the chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
A very gripping chapter! I'm glad that Sam was able to put the kelpie down (with Bobby's help of course!). Dean seems like he has come out of the kelpie's spell and hopefully will be better soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
Oh man! Dean is really out of it! He cannot be held accountable for what he did to Sam since he is under the Kelpie's spell, but Bobby had to do something or else Dean would have drowned poor, poor Sam! Dean will be beside himself when he finds out what he did under the influence of that supernatural creepy horse. Looking forward to the next chapter!
moira4eku chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Poor Dean! and Poor Sammy! I thought Dean might still be under it's spell. I'm worried what he'll do. Sam and Bobby have a long haul ahead of them!