Reviews for Bragging Rights
Channy2425 chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
so what happens
ErosEternaGlee chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Why don't you Gina keep Up with the fic... Sonda fun and definitely has fans asking for more!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
You should definitely continue! I just love the story idea. Keep it up!
Rainezeik chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
U should continue... I like it! :)
LucyFields chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I really hope that you start on this one again, it's funny, and it's really good! :)
LucyFields chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
You should pick this one up again. It's a really good one. Just saying. It would be nice if you kept going :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
This story is hilarious pleeeease continue this. I wanna see Santana and Quinn get together *hint hint*
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Haha this is really funny. I hope you continue this, I hope Santana and Quinn will get together *hint hint*
polaricecat chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
more!1
MsChloeMa chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Just found this! It's really good! Continue please!
Hehki chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I've seen that it's been a while since you updated. And usually when authors don't update for a long while, they never do.

I really am hoping you are going to update this, or try at least. The premise has really caught my attention. Plus,Puckerman and Santana trying to win Quinn at the same time will eventually turn out to have some amusing events later on and probably repercussions as well. All of which, I would definitely like to read.

I really do hope you give this story one more may be worth it. :)
Kalexico chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
You should really consider continuing this! It's great.
jeysiaye chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I am a big brittana fan but I also love the thought of santana and Quinn because of their personalities. It's really entertaining to read about them. But you should continue the story. :)
VogueThousand chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Awesome job ! XP

I can't wait for the next update.
Rose chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
I like what u've done so continue I'd like to see how it goes.