Reviews for Different Circumstances
loveWilson92 chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
So I just found this and I hope u r not done. It seems like it has been a while since u update but it was really getting good. R u done writing this story? I enjoyed it just want it to have a good ending.
tangielove chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I am dying to know whats next!
InsaneMembrane chapter 13 . 2/5/2011
UPDATE! :)

Love this story. Reid and Luke are perfect for each other :)
janet walters chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
Please continue. Love it!
Kitty Black Cat chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
Go Reid! Defend your man against the idiot...uhm I mean Noah. And Noah, don't go telling Lily about Reid...no wait I forgot who I was talking about...Anyway, joking at Noah's expense aside, this was really a great chapter. I can feel some tension building up! Noah and Lily will probably cause trouble. Can't wait to see more!
BlueEyes444 chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
:gulps: Awesome and very exciting!
momentshaveyou chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
Brilliant chapter! thanks
BlueEyes444 chapter 12 . 10/6/2010
Oh my gosh! Only three chapters left? _sighs_ Well, this is such an awesome story, I really don't want it to end. But, every good story must have an end, yeah?

Well, anyway, enough of the sad stuff. This was another totally awesome chapter, which I have to say, I'm not suprised about. :D

Can't wait to see where you go with this now and awesome, awesome, awesome! :D
momentshaveyou chapter 12 . 9/30/2010
Awesome. :D
BlueEyes444 chapter 10 . 9/23/2010
Dun, duh, dun! :D I loved it! :D
heatherconner chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
I like reid sticking up for luke (his patient) at the hospital. I enjoyed the chapter...tho I do think Reid should sneak into his room and cuddle with luke...hehehe Thanks for writing again. I am loving all of your stories, I hope you dont mind all of my reviews :) Have a great night! Heather
iyra92 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
Wow! I love it! thanks for keep on updating. I always eager to read the new chapter.
momentshaveyou chapter 9 . 9/21/2010