Reviews for Helena Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
asdf chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Well, it looks like you just took the script from the movie and made Harry a girl, but, to be honest, it wasn't poorly executed. I thought Harriet would have been a better match for Harry, but do what you want. I think this could stand to be a bit more original, but other than that, pretty well executed. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
ooh, i sense some ROMANCE comin' along...!
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 7 . 10/6/2015
Not a sore loser? I like her!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
I wonder what did Cedric see in the mirror
Bianca Di Angelo 0 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Is just me that think the four founder's sound like their from Narnia.
Peter Godric Gryffindor
Edward Salazar Slytherin
Susan Helga Hufflepuff
Lacy Rowena Ravenclaw
May a Chance chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
What is with people and their inability to name female Potters? When Lily married James, the Evans family tradition of naming girls after flowers was passed to the Potter name. Therefor, any female Harry, or Harry's twin sister should be named after a flower, end of story.
Achillea (Lea), Maple, Azalea (Lea) , Bell, Susan, Aster, Dicentra (Tra), Heather, Iris, Jade, Marigold (Mari), Laurel (Laur), Phlox, Sage, Hazel, Acacia, Amarylis, Angelica (Angie), Chomomile (Cammie), Celadine (Dine), Clove, Cosmos, Daffodil (Daph), Daphne, Forsynthia (Thea), Holly, Ivy, Jasmine, Lilac, Magnolia, May, Myrtle (please don't even consider this one, it sounds awful, but is a name), Orchid, Primrose, Saffron, Salvia, and Tansy (which means neglected or resistance and is therefore perfect) are just a few of thousands of possibilities.
Search up flower types, flower names, flower meanings and names, almost anything along those lines will work.
I like Laurel Sage Potter, Holly Jasmine Potter, Tansy Clove Potter, Sage Jade Potter, Angelica Achillea Potter, May Lilac Potter, Salvia Hazel Potter and Susan Aster Potter.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is very, very similar to the actual book. Not too much is changed, which makes it like a reread. :/
RavenLilyLuna chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
nice man nice cant wait to read the next one in the series
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
update when u get a chance and thank u for writing the story
Inuyasha611 chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Hi
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Love you and yours storys
tacaloking chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
this story is not half bad you be careful how you write the story the because allot of people have done similar storys but dont let it get you down and delete the story
Jazzlvr123 chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
Hi :) I think this story is brilliant and I dunno why it doesn't have a lot of reviews...but anyways, now I'm gonna read the next one lol

Much Love!
skullsandpens chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
You have definitely not been getting enough reviews. (: I aodre this story, it's great! I love how you didn't ignore Cedric's 2 years ahead, I love it.
skullsandpens chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
love it (: had the same idea but it makes me happy i found a good story about it. 3