Reviews for Calvin and Hobbes Epilogue: Kasey and Hobbes
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2017
I love calvin and Hobbes. This is the best fan fic I have ever read !
TheEverlastingHater chapter 8 . 4/20/2017
Well, it's a solid start, pity the author seems to be MIA due to IRL. That said, it kind of lacks the adventuresomeness that defined Calvin and Hobbes. I understand this is due to the vastly different circumstances, though, and it's certainly an excellent story in its own right. The dialogue is a little iffy in a few spots but chalk that up to personal style preferences.

Good work, hope we see more someday down the line.
ARabidTiger chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Excellent story, pls continue
bearythebear chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I really like the story so far! I really hope to see this one finished - there ate too many good writers who drop their stories! Please keep up the good work and update soon!
super mario 675 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
keep up the good work is there going to be a hobbes and kasey paring i like this dude
COWSCOWSCOWSCOWS chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
great! update soon, this is so good!
BrownieFox chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
i love it :)
cougartail100 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Another good chapter.
cougartail100 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
A good beginning chapter.
Justin chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
You are a great writer...and im angry at bill watterson for not writing more calvin and hobbes...i like your epilogue, so you better be writing more!
Morpheus chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
This is beautiful. Truly beautiful.
Josh5674 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
I acted a lot like Kasey when I was 8. I don't know why, but I always thought of myself as a mature kid, but then I realised that I wasn't gonna be 8 forever and I should enjoy it and act it when I can. Then I let all my 8-year old craziness out and I felt much better. Then I grew older at a normal pace, with normal interests, and now I'm hoping Hobbes can make Kasey realise this.
Shadowstar132479 chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
Awesome story! Although it's almost purely emotional( please make some more conflict HAPPEN) I like how Kasey struggled to accept Hobbes at first and is reevaluating her friendships!

**** Update more often PLEASE!
The Silver Storyteller chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Ahem... In retrospect, I sounded a little rough last review, so I apologize. Ive just kinda got it out for the 'modern' kids. The story of Calvin & Hobbes always struck a strange parallel with me and my stuffed bear (I know thats not quite as cool as a tiger, but still...) as well as a small red blanket, which belonged to my father. And now I'm ranting irrelevant nonsense. *sigh* I was reading some old Calvin & Hobbes comics that I had lying around and, well lets just say that Calvin wasn't much of a model child. But he was more if a social wreck-loose, compared to Kasey's attempts to be the epitome of modern culture, at far to young and innocent an age.

OK, now that I got that out of my system, I resolve to actually leave reviews, instead of rants on my looney philosophys on the state of society.

*bows head respectfully* It is a pretty good story. I look foward to reading more.
The Silver Storyteller chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hm... It's almost sad that... No scratch that, it IS sad that the life of Kasey is almost the stereotypical life of a 'modern' child. But this is what society seems to be doing to them. In generations past, eight-year-olds weren't worrying about what to wear for boys, or rotting there brains out in front of a computer in all there spare time. Heck, 30~ish years ago we didn't HAVE computers.

Anyway, as this is supposed to be a review, I think I should at least say something about how "This story is a well written work", and such. But I still have yet to actually read more then the first chapter. I should be interesting, to say the least, at how Hobbes, a childs toy from the past generation, is introduced into a modern childs life. Lets hope Hobbes can teach poor Kasey a few old-fashioned life lessons.