Reviews for Helena Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
I'm still wondering how Fawkes carried ALL of them...
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
rofl
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
what a gentlemen...
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 3 . 10/6/2015
Oh and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making it to Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud.
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Or kill someone. And she was snuggling with Ced! So cute! Lol, I remember the movie showed the spoon-clock thing and one of the places were jail! That was hilarious!
Amberdeengirl17 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
When I saw the chapter's name, I started laughing. Now I just want to tear something apart! Why, Dobby, why! And pretty sure they were supposed to find out about no magic outside school in year five when he uses his patronus to save Dudley from a dementor. But whatever, s'okay.
deathgrunty chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
You have me confused, what is Helena and Cedrics status? Are they really boyfriend and girlfriend here? If so, that's so EARLY, you could have done that when it was Helenas' fourth year or maybe third year? Third or fourth year would have been a good time for Cedric to make his feelings more noticeable.
NINA chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
BEAUTIFUL ENDING TO "HELEN POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS". LOVED IT. CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE OTHERS TO THE 'HELENA POTTER SAGA'!1!
NINA chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
AHH!1!1 WONDERFUL CHAPTER.
NINA chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
GREAT!1!
NINA chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
HELEN, FLIRTING WITH MALFOY TO GET MORE INFORMATION? (LOL) BRILLIANT! SIMPLY BRILLIANT!
NINA chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVE PROTECTIVE CEDRIC. SO CUTE... AND ROMANTIC!
NINA chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
FUNNY CHAPTER'S ENDING. MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD THAT TEARS WERE POURING DOWN MY FACE.
NINA chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
LOCKHART'S FUNNY. HELENA AND CEDRIC FOREVER!1!
NINA chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I AM REALLY LOVING THIS STORY!1!